• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching So, are there any brokers anyone likes?

Help me find a company
Been reading some of the threads/posts and can't help but notice that the folder on scams has more than 100 pages while this one has only eight to date. Does this seriously represent the disparity between the good and bad eggs in binary options trading?

I've been trading with Option Orbit and I haven't encountered any problem so far. I particularly like their supportive customer service team. Just sharing a thought. Thanks.

You know, the mere mention of Option Orbit here makes me curious about it.

Well, I think Option Orbit is a relatively new trading platform that's trying to make a name. A friend suggested it to me so I tried. Haven't had hitches so far.

Hi Xandra. Glad to see you here. Please allow me to pm you my skype-id so that we can exchange notes. Thanks.

Actually, there are no brokers that I can suggest to anybody because after trying many I came to a trusted conclusion that firstly most are market makers, second even the regulated ones start playing tricks and cheating successful traders after many months.

The period for a regulated broker to stay honest with a consistent winning trader is between 0-2 years maximum, after the first year to the second year start(at best), the broker start showing its real face of market maker and that it's surely on the other end of each trade the client execute.

100% of binary options brokers are SCAM, the percentage gets better to maybe 70% when the binary broker is firstly a forex broker offering other services to clients, so it's a matter of time to stop the binary service when many winning clients exist.

Briefly, I only trust NFA CFTC regulated brokers, not because of the broker honesty but because there are real authorities behind them to punish when needed, unfortunately the many strict measures like very low leverage stopped me from trying them, but my dealing with companies that are governed by those regulators was enough proof for me that there's no mess with both regulators, they can solve your complaint in no time. Thumbs Up.

Don't tell me about any FCA ASIC Regulators, they might be working but in turtle mode and filing a complaint to then get a reply and then a solution takes a lifetime if gets a result at end even!!

Most other regulators are just for collecting money and spreading licenses.

Invest what you can afford to loose and don't let it exceed $85000 at anytime, that's the maximum amount FCA regulator will give per client if the licensed broker announced bankruptcy, other regulators have lower amounts!!

I used alpari uk (not anymore you know why), oanda and hotforex and realized that there are not the repfect brokers at all, but it's possible to find a more or less good broker if you know what you want.

Zulutrade is one of my source for a passive income. I just use their signal providers. I just picked a good one and I just get some profit without doing anything.
vbsmile.png

Well, I think Option Orbit is a relatively new trading platform that's trying to make a name. A friend suggested it to me so I tried. Haven't had hitches so far.

Hi Xandra. I would like to know more about Option Orbit. I'm gonna pm you about it. I hope you will reply. Thanks v much.

I used alpari uk (not anymore you know why), oanda and hotforex and realized that there are not the repfect brokers at all, but it's possible to find a more or less good broker if you know what you want.

Alapri UK was selled for FXCM, right? It's not easy to find a right broker even though you know what you want, since what you know is not enough to avoid scam broker.

Hi I am one of the founders and as per the rules work for Rubix FX - Foreign exchange broker | Forex ecn broker | Rubix FX

We are trying to change the industry and prove to clients there is a trustworthy broker out there.

To give you a quick summary:
- We do not profit from clients losses. (In any way!)
- Requests trade receipts for your trades. Trade receipts verify that your trades are being matched with a liquidity provider and the broker is not taking the other side of your trade! (No market making!)
- I receive feedback from traders and screenshots on execution times on our MT4. All sub <50ms
- NY4 Server hosting. ECN Only, STP. Again we prove to our clients your trades are going to market by showing you receipts from our technology provider Integral.
- No hassle deposit and withdrawals.

If your a profitable trader or want to trade with a broker that is not going to manipulate or interfere with your trades, test us out. Ask me questions. Scrutinize us. We have nothing to hide :)
Cheers

I agree with @Ed_Forex sentiment because after more than 5 years dabbling in the forex market and having gone through more than 10 different brokers I still have not found any broker that I can really trust.

I though I found a good broker with ICMarkets who met most of my "wish list", but after the honeymoon is over (just over a year), this broker turned out to be a manipulative and highly suspicious broker.

So, is there any broker that Traders can really trust?? For me, the jury is still out on that verdict.....plenty of just-so-so and downright bad brokers, but no real good & trustworthy broker.

Back