• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching So, are there any brokers anyone likes?

Help me find a company
Hi I am one of the founders and as per the rules work for Rubix FX - Foreign exchange broker | Forex ecn broker | Rubix FX
We are trying to change the industry and prove to clients there is a trustworthy broker out there.
To give you a quick summary:
- We do not profit from clients losses. (In any way!)
- Requests trade receipts for your trades. Trade receipts verify that your trades are being matched with a liquidity provider and the broker is not taking the other side of your trade! (No market making!)
- I receive feedback from traders and screenshots on execution times on our MT4. All sub <50ms
- NY4 Server hosting. ECN Only, STP. Again we prove to our clients your trades are going to market by showing you receipts from our technology provider Integral.
- No hassle deposit and withdrawals.
If your a profitable trader or want to trade with a broker that is not going to manipulate or interfere with your trades, test us out. Ask me questions. Scrutinize us. We have nothing to hide :)
Cheers

Website: Foreign exchange broker | Forex ecn broker | Rubix FX
Year since: 2014
Headquarters: Australia
Company registration: Lumiere Securities Pty Ltd (ACN 169 151 740), Australia
Regulation: ASIC (AFSL 422661) in Australia

Okay, I will try out a Demo account to assess your trading platform and shall go from there.

Zulutrade is one of my source for a passive income. I just use their signal providers. I just picked a good one and I just get some profit without doing anything.
vbsmile.png

This is really interesting...

Website: Foreign exchange broker | Forex ecn broker | Rubix FX
Year since: 2014
Headquarters: Australia
Company registration: Lumiere Securities Pty Ltd (ACN 169 151 740), Australia
Regulation: ASIC (AFSL 422661) in Australia

Okay, I will try out a Demo account to assess your trading platform and shall go from there.

Hi Rahman,

Thanks for testing us out. Sounds good, please let me know if you need anything :)

Cheers
Alex

Recommonded by friends, I have traded with hotforex for serval months, their spreads are tight and normally the withdrawals are complete within one business day, until now it's well but maybe need more time to make a assessment.

Rahman -
Thoughts on this group?

Initially I was not going to give my review on RubixFX especially since I am STILL on a Demo account with them ONLY from 8-June-2015.
Performances wise... after some initial server connection problem which have since been fixed, but not sure from whose side.....their MT4 platform trades execution perform pretty well and spreads are variable as would be expected from an ECN/STP platform.

However, I am not happy that swap values for some currency pairs....e.g USD/CAD, AUD/USD (not sure of rest cause I have not traded nor check them out yet).....which should have daily positive swap values (i.e short on USD/CAD, and long on AUD/USD, etc) BUT are negative both ways....meaning, beside losing out on positive swap rate, the overnight open trade is also charged a holding fee. I have encountered this "strange" over night rates charges with some other brokers too and I have yet to received a satisfactory answer.

RubixFX also do not have arrangement with my prime e-purse provider SKRILL where I hold and conduct majority of my money transactions, and so, that will be a limiting factor for me as far as having a live account is concern.

But, if you do not share the same items on my "wish list", I would say all-in-all RubixFX deserves a try-out as an alternative broker.

Hi All,

To answer your question we receive our swap rates from our Prime Broker and pass this onto our clients accordingly.

In regards to AUDUSD being negative on both long and short, i believe this is incorrect. AUDUSD long is crediting a swap and the short is debiting a swap.

As for USDCAD, you are correct. This is an error in the upload in swaps to the server. We have rectified this immediately. Long is now debiting a swap and the short crediting a swap.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for notifying me. In future, if you do see error's or have any questions, please do not hesitate to post this here or even contact us direct at support@rubixfx.com.

Cheers

Alex

I've already dealt both with STP and ECN execution brokers. Regarding ECN I'm testing OctaFx now and as for me their advantage is a good withdrawal process and speed of their services on the whole. I had some issue with them last month but their customers service helped me without any delay and much words. I also found about them not very positive feedback but finally I decided to try (all brokers have bad reviews) and, actually, haven't found some scam things.

Back