• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching So, are there any brokers anyone likes?

Help me find a company
I'M CONFUSED... WHO DID SPAMCAT EAT?

SpamCat typically appears in the post of the person who's been eaten. In this case, you can get further confirmation by noticing that klimex has a spam avatar and his user title is "Banned".

I trade with Kawase , they use ctrader web (but they should release ctrader desktop version too soon) , for now nothing negative to say , anything is fine , i do not make any withdrawal for now , so i cannot say anything about . for all the rest they work very well . I would like to know if anyone had tried Kawase, it looks like I am the only one in the whole website :D

IC markets is my favorite. Lowest spreads and low commission plus free disposit and free withdraws. You get your money quick too. Also great servers during news. Really don't have any complaint with them at all.

I like IC Markets, Tallinex, FX Choice, and Xenia. Xenia is the best if you are good with C Trader. IC Markets is great if you are not from the USA and you are into scalping. FX Choice really caters to the USA residents well. Fair pricing all around and support is good.
If you are looking for a broker with set spreads, FX Glory works. They are a dealing desk broker but at least you get spreads that are set in stone. Great for Sunday night trading when spreads can be wide and you are looking to fade some gaps.

I can say forex.com is excellent about withdrawals. I had FXCM but they got in trouble in US and I loved their Trading Station Platform. I think Forex. Com intends on improving their mobile platform. I'm making money so the problems that is prevalent with all brokers is with them also but I feel safe with my funds.

Brokers

I have tried Oanda , Ig markets and Deltastock

I have Live account with Deltastock for almost 6 months now
I think they are
Honest broker with long history(1998).Have dealing desk and ECn part where quotes are provided by big banks and brokers. Spreads on the ECN are extremely low with cheap commissions.I can trade futures, stocks,indexes options, forex etc. They are recently dropping down the spread for a lot of CFDs Has proprietray trading platform, which is very powerful and may be totally programmed using their Java API. MT4 is also available for novice traders. Good videos explaining everything for the platform. I am quite happy with the execution, as well. Fast payments and good customer service. Never used the chat though

Why do you say MT4 is for novice traders?

Anybody can post anything - it is all unverifiable! Anyone can register here - even the winner of the scammer of the year award can post a positive review about his next venture.

So I would have a couple of points/questions, if that is alright:

1. What would interest me, is hearing from those who run this site, taking position about some brokers, that are legitimate.

2. This site is FULL of fly-by-night shops... when I see one of the advertisers list in their contact information a "Dr. Alex K.", that doesn't reassure me. I don't even know why such shops are even being considered in the running... they'll run a show for a few years, before they have enough established clientele to just disappear with everything. When I see a corporate website, I can see who is running it - they show the senior management and board of directors, with a picture and full name, pedigree, etc, they'll mention in an easily verifiable manner their licenses etc. I would like to hear more about the latter, and less about the former, when it comes to talking about "good experiences" and "recommended brokers". For this, we need attention, intervention, direction, and leadership from those who run this site - for them to intervene and have an appropriate section with legitimate companies, and reviews about those.

Right on. All this whingeing is starting to piss me off. I just want to find a good broker in Australia.

Back