• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching So, are there any brokers anyone likes?

Help me find a company
This thread has been helpful to me as a first step towards binary options trading. I will proceed to the other threads to know more before I signup with a broker or trading platform that has a good name. I was actually reading the comments before I logged in. Thanks v much.
Binary Options! Don't do it. Please don't. It looks good at 70-80% ROI but you need to be getting at least 2:1 on your risk. My advice is put the work in and learn to trade properly with good money management.

Been reading some of the threads/posts and can't help but notice that the folder on scams has more than 100 pages while this one has only eight to date. Does this seriously represent the disparity between the good and bad eggs in binary options trading?
Who's talkinabout Binary Options. Only an idiot would trade them anyway!

IC markets is my favorite. Lowest spreads and low commission plus free disposit and free withdraws. You get your money quick too. Also great servers during news. Really don't have any complaint with them at all.
Once again. You obviously haven't read the thread on IC Markets either.

I've been with Axitrader (UK branch) since May this year. First with a standard account (no commission, but 2-3 pips spread), then with a pro account (commission but spreads less than a pip). This widens a lot during the 22.00 to 23.59 GMT. I know that just like any other broker they can and will take the other side of a trade, but they've been fair with me. Any slippage is usually in my favour, and we're talking a fraction of a pip. Withdrawals are no problem (2-3 days and it's in my bank/credit card). My only complaint is that they still use MT4, other than that they're fine.

I am using fgsmarkets.com for 5 months already and I like it. Good returns and also very good customer service. My account manager is allways keeping me up to date with market events and tehnical analizations. Nothing to complain up until now. I also recomended them to my friends and they are also happy.

I'm very blessed to be able to use IC Markets. Can't beat the low spreads/commission. I also use FX Choice, Forex.com (Gain capital) and Traders Way. All are good but can't top IC.

For Binary Options I don't see how you can go wrong with ETX Capital. FCA regulated, UK based, etc. Been with them for 10 months with only one issue. Withdrawals always in my account in 1 working day with no hassle at all. Only have FX though.

Hello Troops,

I'm feeling a little burned out by hearing nothing but scam, Scam, SCAM all day long. I have a broker that I don't like. The reason I haven't changed is that I'm worried a new one would be worse.

So, what I really want is to hear from as many of you as possible. If you've used a broker and like them, tell about that in this thread. Please include information about how long you've traded live with the broker and how the withdrawal process went.

Rules:
1. Write in your own words. Don't copy advertising from the broker's website. There's enough of that in the Spammers Hall of Shame already.

2. Give some useful information. "Broker A is great!" doesn't tell anyone how good the broker really is.

3. Not everyone will like the same brokers. If you disagree with another person who posts, please do so respectfully.

4. If you work for the broker, mention that in the first sentence of your post.

5. If you have any other financial relationship with the broker other than being a happy customer, mention that in the first sentence. This thread is in the Commerce Zone, so commercial links are permitted. You can put in an affiliate link. If you do, tell everyone why they should use your link instead of going straight to the broker's website.

6. If I catch anyone breaking rule 4 or rule 5, the consequences won't be pleasant. I'm also hoping that everyone will follow rules 1-3. I'd like this thread to be useful, not a spam war or a flame war.

One other request. As long as you are writing such nice things about your broker, go ahead and leave them a review here at the FPA too.
Hi, I've trading with this new broker company for a couple of months and I really like their conditions. The EURUSD spread is 0.5 pip with a standard account and there is no commission. On bigger accounts they have commissions like $5 or $7 dollar, but the bigger your account the lower your spread is. Check out their website for the account's information. Their live chat is awesome. Anytime I had problem they would fix it in minutes. For me once I had some chart problem and they used TeamViewer for solving the problem.

Right now one problem is that they don't have MT4 platform but they are working on it.

I hope I was helpful,

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I've trading with this new broker company for a couple of months and I really like their conditions. The EURUSD spread is 0.5 pip with a standard account and there is no commission. On bigger accounts they have commissions like $5 or $7 dollar, but the bigger your account the lower your spread is. Check out their website for the account's information. Their live chat is awesome. Anytime I had problem they would fix it in minutes. For me once I had some chart problem and they used TeamViewer for solving the problem.

Right now one problem is that they don't have MT4 platform but they are working on it.

I hope I was helpful,

Cheers

Does this broker have a name?

Back