• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching So, are there any brokers anyone likes?

Help me find a company
My main broker is FxPro and i have been using their service since september 2008. Deposit and withdrawal no problem. Their support are really good, be it via email, live chat or phone call.

For trading experience, they sometimes give me some re-quote, during important news announcement. Sometimes the platform freeze, or disconnected. But it doesn't happened all the times so i am ok with it.

Overall i'm very satisfied with them, i'll stay with them until i got some really serious problem then only i will move to other brokers.

Regards,

matfx

Acm Has Been Great!!!

I had been using ACM for almost a year and everything has been great so far
their trading plattform is the best, I have started my trading training with this plattform and then went live and there was no difference. but the reason that Im writting in this thread is to get some help from the FPA; you'll se, Im a Mexican trader and since spanish is my first language, ACM gave me customer support from the Montevideo offices in Uruguay. recently I receive an email to inform me, that ACM is closing the montevideo offices and continue to bring services at the Geneva Offices, (where the main offices are) and since then, I just could not get in contact with ACM.
Does anyone at the FPA knows what is going on with this broker? like I said before ACM is a great broker, a many awards winning broker, but suddenly they went into the dark.

Funded live accounts at 3 brokers currently. None good enough to give even a halfhearted recommendation to.
:unhappy:

Funded live accounts at 3 brokers currently. None good enough to give even a halfhearted recommendation to.
:unhappy:

Really, even you Pharaoh have issues with your brokers??

Hmmm, this is really2 interesting to know, and somewhat surprising too as I've expected you and the other more experienced Traders to have the best brokers of the lot and keeping that info closed to your chest!

This makes me feel much better knowing that even seasoned Traders don't get the best Brokers!

I am live with two Brokers, but don't have good or bad to say about them for now until I have been with them for at least 6 months.
For the benefits of others here, I get quite a numbers of Re-Quotes, Delayed Executions, Text Busy, No Connection (even though you know that's not true), Invalid Quotes, etc2.
I do get some Slippages too, but since I carry out tradings during fast/active market movements, most times I just let that slip by.

MB Trading, just right every time.

After trying for year many others, and after trading with MB Trading for 3 years now, for myself and my clients, it is clear that I work with the best broker I know of.
The spread is always great. The commissions on ECN trading are most affordable and not noticeable in the overall trading, scalping is fine, and absolutely no stops hunting.
Not quite recommended if you trade news, spreads widens and execution can lag during spike trading. Also weekend spreads can be difficult. Not for carry trade, not much % interest paid on long term positions.
But for day trading there is just nothing like them. And I've tried my fair share.
Customer Service is respectful and efficient. Never a problem working out situations that may arise over years of trading. Just a pleasure to deal with those folks.
ACH deposits makes moving money back and forth very easy and since there are no wire transfer charges one can do it as often as needed.
MB is the best.
Lord Robert

Go Markets

I've been with Go Markets now for nearly a year and have found them to be very helpful and responsive. I would describe their spreads as better than average on most pairs but would like them to be just a tad tighter during the Asian session, but then wouldn't we all. I can say that as far as honesty and trustworthiness is concerned when I had cause to question a trade that was stopped out by a very unusual spike in spread they refunded me up to and including my TP within 24 hours of receiving me email. Can't ask for better than that in my opinion.

acm markets

i'm trading with acm-markets since january 2009 with acm-markets. i get allways the price i see...very good customer service and a fantastic news service.
i trade fxdirektbank.de before.... finger undertake away from this !!

FX brokers

I have used AxisTrader in Australia for a over a year. They offer 2 pips on the Aussie and do not close you out early like some brokers. Their dealers have not gouged me once although I have given them ample opportunity. Their accounts are through a bank. This is the 7th broker I have used in 3 years and are so far the best of them.

Anyone any experience with AVA FX ? I'm looking for a non US broker
AVA FX has a lot of funding methods and a debitcard for redrawls.
I'm with CMS forex for 3 months now they are ok but they are us based so not suitable for my trading methodes.I was planning to go with Alpari UK but after reading the reviews about the spreads and so on I'm having doubts.
So basicly I'm looking for a good non us broker

Back