So many accounts spamming for AAAFX.com/ZuluTrade.com

Cornell Austin

Banned multi-account spammer for AAAFX.com/ZuluTra
It is my pleasure to introduce you. AAA Forex is the best forex broker I came across. They good becouse you can connect ZuluTrade and make very much money.

Leverage of up to 1:500
No Dealing Desk Execution ensures our Customers’ best interest.
No requotes. Prices are filled with just one click. Guaranteed.
Spreads are among the lowest. EUR/USD starting at 1.5 pips.
Islamic accounts are welcome

For you if you like autotrading they offer very pleasant conditions
Directly integrated with zulutrade.com, largest FREE peer2peer autotrading platform, with over 7,000 connected system traders and over 30,000 live accounts.
Expert Advisors welcome.

14 languages 24/7 customer support.
Regulated as an FCM in Europe (id 2/540/17.2.2010).

I have excellent experience and will be very glad to hear how are exeperience of others. I am waiting your answer to start a discussion.

So many accounts spamming for AAAFX.com

It is my pleasure to introduce you. AAA Forex is the best forex broker I came across. They good becouse you can connect ZuluTrade and make very much money.

Directly integrated with zulutrade.com, largest FREE peer2peer autotrading platform, with over 7,000 connected system traders and over 30,000 live accounts.
Expert Advisors welcome.

I have excellent experience and will be very glad to hear how are exeperience of others. I am waiting your answer to start a discussion.

Expert Advisors welcome.

Expert Advisors welcome.

Expert Advisors welcome.

Expert Advisors welcome.

Yup! These scammers offer clients VIP (Very Idiotic Person) service and everything in the known universe EXCEPT deposit and profits withdrawal money back to their clients.

Hmmm, seems like Pakistan is becoming a hot bed for forex spammers...among other things!

Expert Advisors welcome.

Expert Advisors welcome.

Expert Advisors welcome.

Back