So many accounts spamming for AAAFX.com/ZuluTrade.com

Recently, there has been a lot of talk about forex robots as to whether or not they actually do what they say and make money, or whether they’re just a very elaborate financial scam. In today’s troubled economic and financial times, many people are looking for an easy way to get rich, or even to make end’s meet.

It is my pleasure to introduce you. AAA Forex is the best forex broker I came across. They good becouse you can connect ZuluTrade and make very much money.

Leverage of up to 1:500
No Dealing Desk Execution ensures our Customers’ best interest.
No requotes. Prices are filled with just one click. Guaranteed.
Spreads are among the lowest. EUR/USD starting at 1.5 pips.
Islamic accounts are welcome

For you if you like autotrading they offer very pleasant conditions
Directly integrated with zulutrade.com, largest FREE peer2peer autotrading platform, with over 7,000 connected system traders and over 30,000 live accounts.
Expert Advisors welcome.

14 languages 24/7 customer support.
Regulated as an FCM in Europe (id 2/540/17.2.2010).

I have excellent experience and will be very glad to hear how are exeperience of others. I am waiting your answer to start a discussion.

However, this also makes those same people very easy prey and targets for scams. As an investor, you should be very careful in what you put your money into.

It is my pleasure to introduce you. AAA Forex is the best forex broker I came across. They good becouse you can connect ZuluTrade and make very much money.

Directly integrated with zulutrade.com, largest FREE peer2peer autotrading platform, with over 7,000 connected system traders and over 30,000 live accounts.
Expert Advisors welcome.

I have excellent experience and will be very glad to hear how are exeperience of others. I am waiting your answer to start a discussion.

Another spammer for Zulu/AAAFX

Please read the following rules carefully before Depositing.

Expert Advisors welcome.

Expert Advisor also opens trades on as much as 6 currency pairs which involve AUDCAD, EUR-GBP, AUD-NZ, EUR-YEN, EUR-CHF, and GB-USD including both long and short. It is essentially a Hedged EA taking into account both short and long position.

I very happy with this broker. It offers very good conditions and I think that it will be great for traders. If offers the following to get you started.

No requites. Prices are filled with just one click. Guaranteed.

I have trade with this broker and is very happy with the experience. I would strongly recommend to others.

An extraordinary spammer

This is really an extraordinary spammer. I have seen most of his spam posts and he is actually familiar with Forex. He really answers to the forum with his post and then throws his spam advertisement.

Back