So many multies spamming for FPMarkets

I'm currently using FP Markets demo account and will be trading with their live account for scalping and would like to know which is the best time frame to scalp using EURUSD?

This was spammed into a thread in Beginners Bootcamp.

Spam Cat is so grateful to have a new batch of FP Markets spammers to eat. Spam Cat will slice all of you up and have enough meat for a month.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Since I trade with FP Markets, I mostly prefer using highly volatile pairs like EURUSD or JPYUSD because my broker is able to provide stable spreads even during high market movements, and it is also predictable.

This was spammed into a thread in General Forex Talk.

OMG!! This is true Hall of a Fame for Fpmarkets!, i'm currently trading with them for almost a year now, regardless of my positive pending review for them, I've actually been suspicious that they hunt my sl for most of my trades, i'll dig deeper into my trades and make a detailed update about that, cause seriously their spreads touch my sl even though i always buffer the spread+5 extra ticks into my stop-loss yet still ended-up being triggered without the price coming anywhere near the sl.

Back