So many multies spamming for FPMarkets

Who is a forex broker first ? Forex brokers are firms that provide traders with access to a platform that allows them to buy and sell foreign currencies.

And choosing a reliable one is the beginning task, so choose a broker that is regulated.

Like i use FP Markets since its ASIC regulated and its has low commission and 1004 opening balance, there are other brokers as well that are regulated and can make your trading simple.

So always use a broker when you decide to start trading.

Hey took my time, researched and chose FP Markets.

FP Markets have low spreads and fast execution, since i'm a scalper and execution is important.

There is no spread widening issues and slippage is low.

Hey, I'm new to this site and been trading for a year, hope this make me improve my trading skills and knowledge.

I used to trade with IC markets, it was great but when I started gaining profit everything changed.

The withdrawal was taking ages and execution was crap. Anything that is better than IC but a reliable broker that doesn't change after some time.

Since we're discussing best brokers, let me know who is the best one to use.

Who is a forex broker first ? Forex brokers are firms that provide traders with access to a platform that allows them to buy and sell foreign currencies.

And choosing a reliable one is the beginning task, so choose a broker that is regulated.

Like i use FP Markets since its ASIC regulated and its has low commission and 1004 opening balance, there are other brokers as well that are regulated and can make your trading simple.

So always use a broker when you decide to start trading.
FP Markets is it like IC Markets ? I left IC for certain reasons, how is it trading with FP Markets ?

How much leverage do the provide, is the spreads close to Pepperstone or IC and how high does the commission cost ?

HI, i was looking for a broker and was going to use IC but was suggested to use FP Market low spreads, fast execution and lower commission than other brokers.

Many reviews say they are better than IC Markets.

FP Markets spreads are lower and have other platforms of trading as well its a Global Forex trader.

Their commission is lower compared with other reputed brokers.

Yes, i was looking for a broker i was suggested to use FP Markets. I compared the spreads and execution they are better than several top brokers.

Its a ASIC regulated broker and they have no spread widening issues.

For scalping its the best broker.

Hey guys, i am using FP Me arkets and they are good broker with ASIC regulated.

I would like to suggest this to my friends and family but they want reviews about it from this forum.

So please do give your reviews about Fp Markets.

I would recommend to use FP Markets.

ASIC regulated, the best customer support service and its active 24hrs.

Spreads, Slippage and Commission are lower.

Easy and fast account opening with quick deposit and withdrawal.

I'm also looking for a new broker and wish to know who are the current top broker that are ASIC regulated.

Heard about this broker on several review pages and sites.

But no clue on how good or bad they are ?

Any one who used or using FP Markets please do give your thoughts.

Back