So many multies spamming for FPMarkets

First time heard of them and all this thread is looking very advertising for me. :rolleyes:

FPA Forums Team Note: That's why this thread is in the Spammers Hall of Shame. These posts you see here were scattered all over the FPA's forums.

From the brokers I have used in the past for scalping, FP Markets are a suitable broker as their spreads and commission are lower.

They also provide free VPS for traders who trade minimum of ten lots a month.

I did have a few accounts with different brokers, but I have gradually just moved over to using one (FpMakrets) as I can use them for forex and crypto without the hassle of having several MT4s running.

From my scalping experience with various brokers, I prefer sticking to FP markets because of its tight spreads and fast exit, and it has been in forex business for over 15 years.

This was spammed into a thread in General Forex Talk.

I have been trading with FP Markets for nearly four months, and so far, I have not faced issues during withdrawal processes.

I see that there are certain changes in the leverages and would like to know if FP Market would be effected?

My personal opinion would be that there is no actual time frame on how long a person takes to move from demo to live account.

I've heard many beginner traders say three months, but it took me five months just to finally decide to start live trading and a month to find a reliable broker like FP Markets to start trading live.

This was spammed into a thread in Beginners Bootcamp.

I mostly use EURUSD currency pair as they are highly volatile, and my broker FP Markets the spreads are lower while trading with EURUSD rather than other currency pairs.

I mostly trade using EURUSD pair because it's highly volatile, and my broker FP Markets is able to provide stable spreads even during high volatile market situations and helps in trading with ease.

Yes, you cannot avoid slippages, but it is possible to trade using lower slippages by using brokers like FP Markets because they offer lower slippage when trading with most major currency pairs.

Back