So many multies spamming for FPMarkets

Pierluigi Locatelli

FPMarkets Multi and Spammer
My friend told me about fp markets initially but i did my own research before signing up, the main things that made me sign up with them is because they have good reputation on the forums and review sites and they're working for a very long time now. I don't think a bad broker will survive that many years unless they were having good services and good reputation. Of course i also checked the spreads and all costs, deposit and withdrawals, trading restrictions since i like to scalp, the customer support, opened a demo although we all know that demo cant even compare with real accounts in execution. But regarding regulation i think its important because in case you have an issue with the broker you have where to complain to and as far as i've seen and heard ASIC is a serious regulator with good trader protection.But regardless of all these factors all brokers nowadays offer pretty much the same thing, they are very competitive, so the personal experience is the best to rely on. I always start with small accounts.

Pierluigi Locatelli,

Can you please explain why one of your IP addresses overlaps with an FP Markets employee?

Hey guys I've been in trading for sometime, and now i shifted from Pepperstone, and not sure which one to use, heard about Global Prime as well and some what familiar to them is Fp markets i heard but not quiet sure, any thoughts guys.

Spam Cat is very happy that FP Markets is providing so much food for him. There are so many that Spam Cat may have to put some in the freezer and eat them later.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Hi, i was actually looking for a good broker and was doing some search and found that they are not the ones that accept paypal there are other to like FP markets, etoro and pepperstone, and as far as you said they are long reputation thats true cause they are compared with FP markets who is also by far as a long reputation.

Hey, i did my research as well and from what i learned as well its best to go with brokers that have been active for a long time, markets like FP for around more than 10yrs and IC as well with pepperstone, so looking at these FP is active for along time and you can actually go ahead and do your research on these and you will get a clear picture of it.

Hey, i did my research as well and from what i learned as well its best to go with brokers that have been active for a long time, markets like FP for around more than 10yrs and IC as well with pepperstone, so looking at these FP is active for along time and you can actually go ahead and do your research on these and you will get a clear picture of it.

Thats true, even i did find that out just now and they seem to be providing good quality with a decent price, like the spreads are lower and the minimum balance is just 100$, i am still open if there other ones like FP markets

Most traders know about all brokers cause before entering into trade they do they research and most important check on the trader that is suitable for them, so IC or any broker would be known, and IC seems to be a company that been in the business for a long time and there are others as well that started before even IC could, like mentioned above FP markets they started way before IC, but both have their own ways of playing so IC or FP do your research on both and on others as well cause there are several other ones as well, as foar as for IC they have a bad reputation on customer support, its well known, and i heard it from this site only and checked out side as well, that is why i gave that statement.

Hey i actually did the comparison, but seems like FP Markets are better than IC Markets, haven't seen blueberry yet but since you suggested ICM, FP is better.
But still trying to find out about other markets and not making any decision as yet.

1582189818510.png

FP Markets spreads are lower and have other platforms of trading as well its a Global Forex trader.

Their commission is lower compared with other reputed brokers.

Back