So much spam for AMarkets

Kazragal

Banned Multi and Spammer for AMarkets
I know that AMarkets provides a fixed spread. Well, it depends on your account.

I had positive experience trying the demo account of the Amarkets platform, which helped to make good money on a real account in the future

Managers recommend that for long-term trading at Amarkets, a floating price for the difference in assets is the most profitable: traders can choose low volatility points as entry and exit points, thus paying a minimum commission for open positions.

There are a lot of fraudsters in this area. And it’s good that I chose the company Amarkets, which provides me with guaranteed income and I’m sure that they will not deceive me. At least this has not happened to me.

I also once had disappointments from one broker, but then I moved to the Amarkets company and now everything is fine.

There was no disappointment, because initially I chose a company that I trust is Amarkets, which also has a unique program “Cashback from AMarkets”

I do not really welcome the option of trading on multiple platforms. Therefore, I chose the most optimal and most reliable for myself - this is the amarkets and so far I'm not going to change or supplement it.

Now I can say with confidence that I really believe, because I work with the most productive and honest company, Amarkets, which has excellent financial advisers

I always considered this broker to be the best in terms of work, I worked with him for a long time. Recently, conditions have worsened, I had to look for an alternative. While using broker Amarkets. It turned out to be much more convenient and more profitable to work with him.

This post tried to hijack another broker's dedicated discussion thread. Poslovv21 was warned, but spammed 3 more times before being banned.

With the start of work, everything is clear - get acquainted with a lot of material, and look at the experience of other users. But how then to choose a broker correctly?
What about Amarkets? I wanted to try to start working with him.

This was spammed into Hello and Welcome, a non-commercial folder. Poslovv21 was warned again. He decided to spam 2 more times, so has been permanently banned.

Because of these continued abusive actions, it will be a long time before the FPA lets an AMarkets spammer off with warnings.

Back