Soccer

Brit here, looking forward to euro championships coming soon for you football / soccer
fans.
Never understood when the NFL mostly holds the ball and runs with it and still they call it football :)
BTW not a dig at you lot over the pond the USA Team showed real heart in the last world cup just a shame you guys dont seem to invest in soccer at grassroots as you do in other sports,
Ive always said the US could rule the football world if only you could take it seriously :D

I`m Indian so I like Cricket more than Any game :p
Is that kind of British influence here? Are we both talking about the same game with bat and ball?
Well actually I used to love soccer a lot. It is very popular in Germany. Still remember that golden era of our country rising among the strongest! But I do not pay a lot of attention for it now. Grew up perhaps

Is that kind of British influence here? Are we both talking about the same game with bat and ball?
Well actually I used to love soccer a lot. It is very popular in Germany. Still remember that golden era of our country rising among the strongest! But I do not pay a lot of attention for it now. Grew up perhaps

Indeed, Cricket is the game which play with bat and ball :)

Back