Soccer

It was a great World Cup for the France as they played quality football through out the World Cup 2018 in Russia. Croatia played the most inspiring football as they were the underdogs of the worldcup. Mbappe came out as the best player of the tournament in such a young age. Huge memories!

I am a huge fan of the Barcelona and I never miss even a single match of my team. Messi is my favorite player of all time. He is really a most skilled player I have ever watch. Which is your favorite team and your favorite player folks? I need your comments!

I have always liked Real Madrid a lot, since I was little but this season I support Atlético de Madrid with everything, because it has been reinforced well and I think it is time for them to dominate in the competitions is Spain and I removed the leading the biggest in this opportunity.

I have always liked Real Madrid a lot, since I was little but this season I support Atlético de Madrid with everything, because it has been reinforced well and I think it is time for them to dominate in the competitions is Spain and I removed the leading the biggest in this opportunity.
What about Barca?

Back