• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Social Medias are flooded with this ad, found nothing in FPA! (There is now)

thamsat

Recruit
Hi guys,

I found this ridiculous advertisement in social media, google and different blogs. But I found no review in FPA! It's not in the list either.

Is it a SCAM?

Best-Forex-Signal-Forex-Profita.jpg

Review Moderation Team Note: We can't add sites until we are aware of them. AsstModerator keeps us so busy processing review submissions and site submission that we have no time to look at anything else online.

If you see a forex site the FPA doesn't have, please go here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews

Double-check to see if it's listed. If not, click the "Add New Site" button. If you haven't used the company or service, you don't even have to leave a review. Just close the Thank You popup.

in this case. we've just added it. If anyone's used it on a live account, we hope they submit a review here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13573/www.forexprofita.com

Wild claims. Zero proof of results other than some spreadsheets which anyone could make. Even closed orders have open, close, TP, and SL covered, so you've got no way to check if there's any risk management or not without forking over your cash.

Performance is in pips. Give me access to your live account and I can show you an average of above 1000 pips per day gained in MT4 while losing large amounts of money. :p

Takes Neteller, Skrill, and Perfect Money. Good luck getting a refund if that happens and they decide not to give it to you.

Back