Solwayprime.com a scam hyip company

Datohjmatisa

Recruit
Fxtm fx signals- Scammer Telegram Channel
1) I was scam $2k by admin of "Fxtm fx signals" Telegram Channel, @Dr_johnfx & @Victoriajaegerfxx
2) The Channel produce free forex signal, he got from other source just to trick investor
3) After we pay invest amount, scamner Dr_johnfx ask you to contact scammer Victoria who will ask you to pay "Portfolio set up" fee
3) After you pay set up fee, she register u to a scam website Solwarprime.com , who will ask you to pay "Power fee" to enable you to withdraw your invest profit. But all bul****.
4) They will collect next, next, next fee until you bankcrupt

1) I was scam $2k by admin of "Fxtm fx signals" Telegram Channel, @Dr_johnfx & @Victoriajaegerfxx
2) The Channel produce free forex signal, he got from other source just to trick investor
3) After we pay invest amount, scamner Dr_johnfx ask you to contact scammer Victoria who will ask you to pay "Portfolio set up" fee
3) After you pay set up fee, she register u to a scam website Solwarprime.com , who will ask you to pay "Power fee" to enable you to withdraw your invest profit. But all bul****.
Follow this Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims

Hello Datohjmatisa. It is very unfortunate to hear that someone is using our name and brand to scam in this form. Please note that we do not have this telegram channel and the above mentioned telegram channel and individuals are not affiliate with FXTM in any way. Please send an email to: social@fxtm.com and provide more details and links of these individuals so we can take the necessary steps to report and take legal action.

Back