Some buddy help me how to exit during night time

mithetnme

Recruit
I m using H1 for EURUSD. Sometime it takes more than 24 hrs and I always exit before i go to bed because I worry for big trend reverse.So I want to get a script or something like that to exit during bed time. I use two SMA (10 & 20) and I want to close after crossing. :unhappy:

million thanks

I would recommend that you visit Forex Executor Pro

This software allows you to set your stop loss and take profit orders without your broker knowing what they are as it runs on your computer. Also, once your trade attains a certain profit position in pips, it will automatically raise your stop loss to breakeven so that if there is a reversal, your trade will breakeven.

You can also set it up to also set a trailing stop once it achieves a certain profit level. I have been using it for months and I love it. I believe the cost is a one-time $97.00 USD.

The only downside is that your computer must be running at all times. If you lose power or internet connection, the software will not function.

Therefore, I recommend putting your trading platform on a virtual server. You can access the virtual server from your computer, but your MT4 trading platform is literally on another computer off-site where there is power backup and the MT4 platform can be programmed to re-start if there is a disruption which is highly unlikely on a virtual server.

You can get a VPS for as little as $35.00/month and I highly recommmend it.
The link for ForexVPS is ForexVPS | Forex VPS Hosting.

The nice thing about all of this is you can set it and forget it and go to sleep knowing that if your trade reaches its take profit or break-even level, they will both be executed.

Hope this helps.

JoeW

Back