1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some question and general thoughts

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by David Berenyi, May 18, 2017.

1. Molly141

Molly141 Private

I am a newbie too. Learning lots.

2. Gateluri

Gateluri Recruit

Outofphase gave excellent choice of books. However, I am afraid that they might be a little bit hard for understanding for beginner traders and those who don’t have economic background. Anyway, I would encourage all traders to read them as they will provide more insights in financial markets

Molly141 likes this.
  3. Molly141

Molly141 Private

Not something I have heard of.

4. Anthony23

Anthony23 Recruit

David, I think that you are on a good track. Just try to use demo account until you perfect your trading strategy and then try it on real account with small amount. Keep in mind that trading on live is different from demo account as on live acc psychology plays significant role. Good luck!

5. Froso@FXNET

Froso@FXNET FxNet.com Representative

Psychology and emotions are the real things in live trading so one should practice in live account with minimum lot size because you have to train your emotions. In demo account, you cannot master a method no matter how much success rate you achieve.

6. Glastonburyk

Glastonburyk Recruit

I’m new here too looking to make Some friends and learn from better people than myself. Where do you think is the best place to learn strategy on this forum as there are so many?

7. dylanjessop

dylanjessop Recruit

SImple support and resistance leverls is a good place to start for any strategy

8. Gateluri

Gateluri Recruit

The question comes to mind which is the best time to trade on a live account. The answers is when you have some grip on forex market. You should have to do some demo trading on demo account until you understand the market well. When you do all this than the chances of loss becomes negligible.