Some question and general thoughts

SImple support and resistance leverls is a good place to start for any strategy
Yeah they are kind of intuitive and trials and errors approach applied to them gives good start for more advanced ideas. Basically describing the beginning of my own trading career...

There has to be trials if we want to adapt any trading method as there will be things you have to switch according to your nature and time availability. After a certain time, we start feeling comfortable on a good method.

Every journey has its proper trail without it no one can reach to the milestone he sets. In forex trading too trader has to go through a process of being practiced on demo or micro accounts . It will give him a sense of learning as well as giving tips to work in forex business.. He can use his suited time and method to trade which with he feels comfortable.

I also think that simple strategy based on support and resistance lines is quite good and easy start for every new trader. I have also started with this method, and still even today first thing that I spot on chart are exactly those lines

Start to trade with real money after something like 6 months of demo training at least and no less than that, that's for sure really. I do not get why some people really want to harvest so much information about forex that they can't even consume at start.

Start small with some verified broker after playing for a while with demo accounts really and not more than that for sure. I do not understand that case entirely, you shouldn't pay any money for any education things besides free ones and that's it.

You need to stop thinking like it's really something like easy job cause you already have seen it on the web somewhere, it's very hard job and take some serious skills to be implemented anyway so be prepared to spend time and money.

You need to stop thinking like it's really something like easy job cause you already have seen it on the web somewhere, it's very hard job and take some serious skills to be implemented anyway so be prepared to spend time and money.
Yeah trading is often advertised by brokers as easy and fast way to get rich but its outright lie and misconception that prompts newbies to take very high risks and don't care about losses at all.

I also find that these marketing tricks used by brokers to advertise Forex market are their very bad habit. In this way many new traders are coming to this market only with fixation in their head that they will soon be rich. It usually ends up with serious losses, which is very unfortunate

I also find that these marketing tricks used by brokers to advertise Forex market are their very bad habit. In this way many new traders are coming to this market only with fixation in their head that they will soon be rich. It usually ends up with serious losses, which is very unfortunate
Brokers need trading volumes that's why they advertise trading a source of stable income and enrichment. I think caveat emptor rule should be applied here, i.e. you have to check everything yourself especially easy earning opportunities, because there has to be fool that must pay you. But who is that fool.

Back