Some question and general thoughts

Yeah trading is often advertised by brokers as easy and fast way to get rich but its outright lie and misconception that prompts newbies to take very high risks and don't care about losses at all.
These all are attraction tools of advertisement brokers use to get more clients , as they show Bonus and high leverage offers. But in real forex is not so easy and simple as is potrated by brokerage companies. Making money with this business is also demading hard work and long term practice. Traders should not see just bright side they should be awre of risk involving this business so that they will not trade without disciplne and plan.

First of all don't try to mix alltogether really. I mean all that small little things anyway and depending on what they want they do have something which is going on. Practice on demo as much as you really want and that's basically it. We should help you later.

I came in forex market due to brokers advertisements. I have made good progress in this market but let me tell you, it is not easy at all. Even after years in forex industry, I am not 100% accurate on my trades.

You better let us know if somebody else really do drink coffee with you anyway and no matter how it's done better always be there totally and completely for example. How should we go there with that much for that matter absolutely ?

Many people come to the market by seeing an advertisement , They develop a wrong mindset that forex is an easy way of earning. You can win or lose in this market. Now the issue is how to do effective trading this question is having a long debate. The conclusion is that forex needs hard work, you will not become a good trader in days it is a continuous struggle.

For new traders they should not jump into live trading account at very first they should gain some experience with demo account and than be patient don't expect non realistic results

Back