some questions about Expert advisor

Do you code it by yourself? If you work with code (not with bought from someone else EA) you can optimize it to probably every currency pair.

This is real rarity to see that somebody is able to re-code his EA. Usually this option is not allowed. Then, as you have this option available, you can do with it whatever you think that your should do and program it to suit your trading strategy

Every currency has its own traits and strengths. You are advised to choose the right ones about which you have the knowledge and experience. Never trade every currency on teh base of your analysis about some other currency. It is a worst mistake that you would commit here on forex market.

interesting reading this, different people have different opinions on EAs, i think you need your own knowledge to be able to use then effectively.

How do you really go with othe currencies which are different from most well known ? What does it takes in your EA here ? Have you tried something like RUB/USD or INR/EUR or anything like that ? If you know the markets, it will be an easy jobs for you.

Every EA is different, so I think that you will need to figure out by yourself. It would be nice if you have option to test it on demo account first. In this way you would be able to make changes in robot and see how it function in reality

Why people keep telling him that he can program it itself or buy some other people expert advisor system while all he asked was something like for example that he have settings and do not want them to be broken and still be able to use them or changed for other pairs.

Shalirad, I think that forum members would just like to be supportive and try to assist Axel in his effort to establish his own EA by sharing their opinion on this topic.I find that this is very nice discussion and hopefully Axel will manage to settle his current issue. This is why I like this forum

Back