1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some scam from germany...

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by wollek, Aug 15, 2009.

1. wollek

wollek Recruit

Hello there,
    i want to report from a thingy in germany, where the website Metatrader gives out some demo's from "own programmed expert advisors" which runs for 2-4 weeks, and then should be paid.
    Since yesterday they give out the "forex-giga EA", under this link here: kostenloses Handelssystem , there you can download the demo, the manual and some settings (basic, conservative, aggressive). The cost if you buy it is 799 Euro. LOL. First what i saw was that's a 1:1 copy of Euro Blaster, without any changing in settings or manual, all 1:1. Unbelievable. They have other sides also, like FX Forex Host Turbo EA automatisietes Handelssystem , Forex Deluxe Iwok Expert AdvisorForex Handelssystem forex trading system best performance trading automatisiert iwok, kostenloses Handelssystem, and so on. All the same style and i think all from same owner.

Just a warning for everyone. Be carefull, have a look there, pick up the demo and look for your own...

regards
    wollek

#1 wollek, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2009