Some STRANGE clauses in my live contract. Please comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early termination, in my limited but beyond average exposure states, means that no further transactions on behalf of the account holder may be done.
The word 'realized' likely is in the context of realized vs. unrealized profit/loss. That means that if you have open positions and either die, go nuts, are proven to be using fraudulent deposits as margin (like stolen credit cards), are cited by court documents as potentially conducting financial transactions on credit that is in the process of being cancelled, or any 'unscrupulous' actions the company explicitly requires the right to avoid loss.
The fact is, just like taxes and the government, if they can't know then they can't affect you, but these clauses seem to give them the freedom not to be named accessories or accomplices to your fraud.
I might be wrong, and that's what lawyers are for, but I'm fairly confident due to my reading habits.

PS. Admins...if this doesn't constitute a useful post, I don't know what does...I've just accepted a deal that was presented to me by my broker which I was afraid to post here or accept and because of your delay I accepted 25% compensation from one of the top ten brokers for what was, pragmatically speaking, a cut and dry case. For weeks I tried to get 'private' status so that I wouldn't have to identify myself, my broker, or my case and risk my assets, and just get some advice for what I should pursue in my case, but I feel that FPA has failed. I lost about 1/3 of the price of a new cheap car. This is despite adding enough margin, and before my largest positions were liquidated so that I would've had enough time to wait for the reversal that did happen. I, I believe understandably, took my 25% of the loss that in any other industry I wouldn't have to lose because they not only had the money they took, but the money I had deposited too.
Fortunately for everyone else, I'm a Buddhist so I'll still share what knowledge I've picked up outside of repeating myself.

Last edited:
I know that spammers, inspired by money, and hypochondriacs take up a lot of time, but if you believe in your cause I think you can analyse your system better. I'd be happy to join your team for this, but I feel pretty damn neglected, and thus the tone of my last post.
You have my email address, and if you email me I'd be more than happy to send you my own website that gets two thousand hits per month and is devoted to only to moral development, and not in the context of business or whatever.

Don't let yourself feel too ignored. Use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and send a reminder to our favorite AssMod. I'll bet he's a little behind due to the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back