• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Are these recovery companies legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
I didnt go with SCC cos they were asking for too much fee upfront, anyone asking for uofront fee is a scam, so i went with Cel solicitors who is zero fee upfront and 25% fee when fund is recovered, if no fund recovery they dont charge a dime, it is a no win no fee basis, i got scared after reading SCC reviews as some people were scammed by SCC. So beware of companies asking you for upfront fee

You already answered your own question here:

That certainly sounds like they want you to pay some upfront fees. If they claim no fees and then try to charge fees, what does this tell you about how trustworthy the company is?
Absolutely agree with you. In case they are really reliable they would not ask for any upfront payouts. Especially in case they are not state this on their web site. Seems strange

hi. I'm new to this site. I also applied for help to scamconsulting. I have no news from them yet about my case and I do not know if they will want an advance payment from me. I hope to find out more in short.I will defenetly don,t pay to ahead to them because they have bad and good feedback.

I have told you to contact cel solicitors or WRS solicitors, Cel takes 25% after money recovery, WRS takes 50% after money is recovered, if nothing is recovered you dont pay nothing. SCC will ask for upfront, they asked me for £2800 upfront and €20 court fee, when i read their reviews i backed out and went for Cel, you will be scammed again if you pay upfront, i bet you that

Is there any person or anyone knows about any law firm dealing with frauds in Ireland. Unfortunately, Cel solicitors cannot help me because I am outside England.

Back