• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Someone wants the FPA to buy his gold and diamonds

I am having an issue with a company

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
FPA HQ got an email from Prince John Appiah

Subject: Gold Buyers Needed and Invest on gold business

How are you Sir/Ma?.I am Mr John Appiah A citizen of GHANA,West Africa.Our community have 250kgs of gold dust for sales and we have Gold Dust and gold bar for sale. We are looking for reliable buyers who will do long time business relationship to help us mine and get more production.We also sell our gold through PMMC,AA MINERAL AND EAGLE SERVICES REFINERY

The sellers accept FOB cash. And the product is being sold on first come, first serve basis.

Below are the offers:
Commodity : Gold dust (AU)
Origin : GHANA
Quantity : 250KGS
Quality : 23 carat +
Purity : 99.68 %
Price :$35.500 per each kg.
We have Rough Diamond in stock.123 to 9 Carat with reasonable price.

If you wish you may come down to Ghana for purchase..

For further information please kindly contact

Email Adress: XXXXXX@rediffmail.com

Skype ID: XXXXXXXX

We await your responds for clarifications.
Thank you and God bless you
Your faithful,

Prince John Appiah
Gold Buyers Needed and Invest on gold business

Why am I suspicious of this offer? :)

It can't be a scam. Princes never cheat, except for Charles, Andrew, etc., etc. :p

Back