1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOMI PARK top-binary-signals.com eclipse-finance.com SCAM

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by jasin, Nov 10, 2016.

1. jasin

jasin Recruit

I have been a victim of many Binary and Forex schemes. I have stopped all the trading but Somi convinced me to invest with eclipse-finance.com as the best trusted binary option broker. I had been drowned to the nose with over $100K of credit cards debts. But she promised that this system can get me out of this situation. She said she can get the withdraw by eclipse with no issues. Somi confirmed that non of her customers had issues with money withdraw.

I and my one of my friend had a joint investment to assess this system to verify the authenticity of the system before we both and many of our friends opening individual accounts.

But now our account has gone to zero balance from $90K. I have requested refund the money ASAP TBS have taken from our eclipse finance account as commission every month due to failure to provide agreed service and security.

Somi has been dishonest with us and she promised to increase trading size to 1500 and we have increased the investment. But trading size increased to $200 only. She was never been able to contact since then. We were adviced that trading size has been set by eclipse. If so who has authorized eclipse to increase in to $17500 suddenly?

There were 17500 trading size and few other large amounts traded to get all the balances to nill. But Eclipse now says they do not restrict trading size.

We have attended contacting TBS via email and chat but all ignored. There hundreds of users affected most of are invested USD 100K. We need to get both TBS and eclipse to Justice.

Attached Files:

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

First, learn from your mistakes. Once you are a victim, your contact info will get circulated to other scam companies. Anyone calling or emailing out of the blue with a "great investment opportunity" or a "chance to recover your prior losses" has only one thing in mind - taking more of your money away from you.

With the amounts you are talking about, professional assistance may be your best option. Contact WinChargeback and lay out the situation to them.

3. jasin

jasin Recruit

either WinChargeback or neighborhoodhacker please get my money back

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

You need to visit WinChargeback's site and contact them.

5. Philippe

Philippe Private, 1st Class

Pharaoh, could you please check the Court Preparation case I openend against TBS and Eclipse? I can see it nowhere. Maybe I look at the wrong place...

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

It looks like it failed. Go ahead and try to submit the case again.

7. Philippe

I just submited again. Could you tell me if it worked this time?

8. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

You can go to your own profile to check your own posts. You've already got your own thread against Eclipse. Now that you have it, you need to fill out the Traders Court case submission form here:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

Other cases are coming in. Are you seeing an error when you submit the form?

9. Philippe

I filled out the submission form and all the documents are downloaded seccessfully.
    But in the Court Case Preparation Folder I see nothing...

10. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Did you click the SAVE button at the bottom after loading all the documents?