Sony global asset management limited is a scam!!

okeyz2002

Recruit
HI All
i am a victim of the above company, they claim to double you investment in 20 days time , and that they deal in Forex, commodities and so on, and that they are based in Switzerland.

early this year around may 2011, deposited the sum of $1800 US dollars in to the said investment and paid the money through a local bank here in Nigeria bu the name of United bank for Africa (UBA) into this account number
Bank Name
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
Account Name
SONY ASSIN
Account Number
Routine Number
------------------
Swift Code
------------------
Country
NIGERIA

and they said i will be credited the sum of 3900 usd in 20 days! .as i am typing this letter now 28-nov-2011, i have not been paid a dime !, i have sent series of mail to sonyglobal and they tell me to be patient that they are having problems at a point , their website www.sonygloba.com was shut down .
After 2 months the website came on again as www.sonyglobalasset.com, i have even laid my complain to their agent in Nigeria whose phone number and name is one their website but he has switched of his phone and refuse to take my call.
they have even refused to reply my email.

Sir ,please i want you to use this medium to help me get my money and also to prevent unsuspected victims to fall prey to this scammers, who ever they are, i even wrote to Finma in switzerland about their authenticity, and they told they cannot find any company with such name in their database, that is when i know they are scammers.you can check their website , they are up again with their bogus claim, please see to it that these guys are shutdown permanently

thanks

i have attached the proof of payment to the said account by the name of sony assin , you can click on the attachment and see for yourselves.

I can provide these if it is necessary, till then have a wonderful day

Attachments

• SLIP.pdf
    211.4 KB · Views: 6
The chance of anyone doubling their money in 20 days would only be down to pure luck!

I think you will be extrmely fortunate to get even a single penny back!

Just learn a lesson and put it down to experience!

Thank you for posting this report, it may prevent others from giving any money to these scammers!

There are hundreds of sites promising to double money in a short time or promising ridiculous guaranteed interest rates on a weekly, daily, or even hourly basis. These sites claim to trade anything from forex to rare works of art. They are called HYIPs. What they really are is Ponzi Schemes.

Read this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html

Never ever place a cent with companies like this. Even if you get lucky and get some money out of it, you are just enabling criminals to steal more money.

sony global asset management limited is a reliable online investment i started investing with them since last year 2011 and they are really performing if you need evidence kindly contact me.Thanks

The website is SONNYglobalasset.com, yet the name is SONY Global Asset Management. What's next? Panasonic Global Asset Management at pannasonnicglobalasset.com? :p

The homepage alone shows that it's an obvious HYIP. If they pay out any money at all, those payments are financed Ponzi-style and would be done solely to encourage further investment before the trap snaps shut taking all the money with it.

Don't work with criminals. Keep your money as far as possible from scam like this.

Back