Sorry...our email program screwed up some signals

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :embarrassed:

This is Felix...today was an amazing day, with 80 pips move on the Canadian Employment and 140 pips move on US NonFarm Payroll, but I was just emailed by my partner, and he told me that our email program screwed up the links for some of my signals, so many people weren't able to access them.

I am so sorry if you missed these super profitable trades because of that... The problem was solved and we won't let that email program to generate our links anymore, we'll just send you direct links via our emails from now on.

In addition to that, if you ever have a problem with an email again, or if you don't receive an email before a trade at all, you can access all signals through this link.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/current-forex-trading-signals/

You will still need the password to access it, which you receive in every email.

That's cool Felix, always good info anyway.

My bad experence today was when I placed a pending order on the EUR/JPY pair prior to the non-fram. The pair showed current price of 133.15, so I place an order to trigger at 133.35 and TP at 133.95. 60 quick pips.

However, because of liquidity, FXDD opened my trade at 134.06 and closed it at 133.95 as it retraced, costing me 11 pips. This happened so fast, I just saw my pending order dissappear.

They explained that their feeds did not have a price until 134.06...that's for over 93 pips they did not receive any info. I cannot believe that a broker runs this way. I did all my homework and placed an order betting that the trend would go up....it did, however they don't pay attention to numbers between 133.35 and 133.95. Sound screwy.

Do you know of a better broker, that does not suffer "supposed" liquidity problems?

If you want to email me direct: mechtech63@comcast.net

That's cool Felix, always good info anyway.

...They explained that their feeds did not have a price until 134.06...that's for over 93 pips they did not receive any info. I cannot believe that a broker runs this way...

Do you know of a better broker, that does not suffer "supposed" liquidity problems?

If you want to email me direct: mechtech63@comcast.net

I cannot believe that a trader can place such an order at such a time!

Your broker behaved exactly as any other broker would. That is why STOP-LIMIT orders were introduced into trading a loooong time ago, a long time before computers were used...

Hi Felix,
I was training up a new Forex recruit at the time and on the same day, I got the dreaded blue screen and my Broker FXCM had enormous problems which prevented closing of the trades. So your email issue pailed into insignificance. I was however, a little upset that FXCM advertised that only a "handful" of people had been affected by the poor closure issue when I suspect it was actually a vast number who lost money. It would be interesting to find out how bad it really was and whether a spike of activity or something else caused the issues

Back