sovereign wealth fund investment

abiodjo

Recruit
This company claim to be investing money on behalf of their client, which they will be getting will getting 10% daily interest on their deposit.

I deposited $1000 with them in February, 2013, i was told that i would be able to withdraw after 30 days of investment.

After the 30 days of investment, i make a request to withdraw from my account. But there was no response from them.

I have

Please, i need your assistance to help me recover my deposit with them.

Thank you.

Ogunwale Olugbenga Joel

10% daily interest. And you believed that?

Let's do the math. Assume only 20 trading days per month (even though many of these scam sites claim to trade 7 days per week). At 10% per day, $1 would turn into $6.7 after a month. In a year, you would have over $8 million. In 4 years, you would have over $4 octillian dollars. That's $4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Do 3 things:

1. File a report with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

2. Post the website of this HYIP scam in this thread to help warn others.

3. Read this - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html - and share it with anyone else you know who is thinking about wasting money on scams like this.

Even if it's not automatically compounded, you would become a millionaire in less than a year by reinvesting every 30 days.

Read that article I posted a link to. You have fallen for a scam.

What's the link for their website?

Back