SPAM Against XTB (xt brokers)

renecreneux

Has Multi-ple Personality Disorder
I studied this case very close to understand what are the scam mechanisms.
It''s not really very complicated but however ingenious.
The base of operations is based in Poland and consists in 2 appartaments.
One appartament is "the market maker" and the other appartament is "the investments company".
The "market maker" gives the quotations but the customers have contracts with "the investments company".
In Poland there are no laws or regulations about a minimum amount to deal in order to be "market maker" or "investments company".
Their targets are the customers outside Poland: France, GB,Spain, Germany, but also Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania, Greece and others.
Their "bussiness" is like fishing. They use the standard MT4 quote, but as slave and the "market maker" as master. So you put the money on the normal MT4 quote (and you're not alone to do so), say 1000 usd and they simply make a bid/offer for 10 usd on the "market maker" master, just enough to take out your (and the others) stop loss. Wow! an unexpected low volatility!
As I said, like fishing. Be also very careful with deltastock, based in Bulgaria.

X-Trade Brokers DM S.A. (France) est la succursale de Paris de la société X-Trade Brokers DM S.A. - 146, boulevard Haussmann - 75008, Paris (France), immatriculée au registre du commerce et des sociétés de Paris sous le numéro 522 758 689. Conformément aux dispositions de l'article L.621-9 du Code monétaire et financier, X-Trade Brokers DM S.A. (France) est contrôlée par l'Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF).

and this is CORRECT ?

yes. CE Rule no. 593/2008 says that they can register in France and play according to the laws from Poland.

NO not on REGAFI , a complete scam collecting funds with PayPal…….ai ai ai..........OR wire transfer.....most likely to the usual dirt Banks

Résultat de votre recherche
Rappel des critères que vous avez saisis :

Dénomination / Nom : X-Trade Brokers DM S.A.

Nombre de résultats : 0

For the people who don't know, REGAFI=Registre des Agents Financiers. Merci Oscarra.

You are right, renecreneux. And I may add that if you complain to the AMF they send you in Polland, to the polish authority KNF. To be watched the spreads between 0.00-1.00 AM when the spreads jump, for instance eurusd to 10-11 pips. I didn't see this kind of scam since 2003-2004.

If you are a French resident, AMF will inform you to file a complaint with the Prosecutor’s office.

Also notice on POLISH FINANCIAL REGULATOR’S warning page, in event of “suspicion of offence” they forward the cases directly to PROSECUTORS OFFICE’S.
https://www.knf.gov.pl/en/About_us/Public_warnings/index.html

Try to withdraw your funds, definitely don’t make further deposits, this sure look’s as the usual gangs.

Thank you for the advise, oscarra.
The Polish Financial Regulators (KNF) say, and I quote :
<KNF Office does not consider the merits of the reported issues and does not take a stance in individual cases being complained about. >
No wonder why XTB established the base of operations in Poland!

Of course anybody can follow theese instructions (unfortunatelly I can't):

Formularze zgłoszeniowe dotyczące nieprawidłowości w funkcjonowaniu podmiotów nadzorowanych

UWAGA!

W przypadku składania zastrzeżeń, dotyczących działalności podmiotów nadzorowanych, przez osoby działające jako pełnomocnicy osób fizycznych lub jako osoby występujące w imieniu innych nie będących osobami fizycznymi klientów podmiotów nadzorowanych, zgłoszenie może być złożone wyłącznie w formie pisemnej drogą listowną lub osobiście w kancelarii urzędu, zaś do korespondencji dołączyć należy oryginał lub poświadczoną kopię pełnomocnictwa bądź też innego dokumentu, z którego takie upoważnienie wynika.

Zachowanie drogi listownej dotyczy również tych zgłoszeń o nieprawidłowościach, do których dołączane są załączniki szczegółowo dokumentujące przedstawiany problem.

Back