SPAM Against XTB (xt brokers)

Oh man…..already traders need to learn Greek, Hebrew and now Polish ?......no way.
…but banks also provide trading accounts as platforms to their clients, sure no crazy leverages, but funds and gains will always remain your property!

Even EC 2008 rules…I doubt any Polish grocery shop may be pass ported towards member country’s as been a regulated registered investment entity . (we checked REGAFI ?)
Reminds me of all the uk.Companies House registered investment firms, which however are not authorized by the FCA regulator.

Have you noticed, this major Australian regulated Broker " IC Markets ", also trying to milk the EU cow, they just been Blacklisted by the French AMF.

I had an account with xtb back in 2012-13. It smelled bad and I droped it. Rene confirms my intuition. Run Forrest, run !

Regafi

Résultat de votre recherche

Dénomination sociale : DUB Investments Ltd

Code banque (CIB) : 74358

Imprimer
Description de l'entreprise Activités exercées
en France

Description de l'entreprise
  • Dénomination sociale : DUB Investments Ltd
  • Nature d'exercice : Libre prestation de services
Entreprise d'investissement
  • Nature d'autorisation : Passeport européen en entrée
  • Adresse du siège social : 13-15 Gregori Afxentiou Street IDE IOANNOU COURT Office 102 Mesa Geitonia
  • Pays : CHYPRE

it sure gets confusion......., in event this is correct.....you should be involved with the AMF Mediator......since they are claiming on BFM TV 03Feb. been able to recover
85 % OF FUNDS

oscarra, the burocrats can't/don't want to fight scams ! it's waste of time ! first, they reffer to the AMF warnings: did't you see that we don't recomend forex/binaries ?(they even have a video on their site with animation, very nice, of course paid from the taxes), then they reffer to the contracts where there are all the disclosures you can imagine. then they will send a letter to XTB and begin to send letters to each other in order to justify their big salaries. the result, for sure, will be technical error or lack of volatility, backed with a letter from the "market maker' or "liquidity provider", from Poland. there is no way to break this wall and they know it ! they have time and money and is their bussiness to scam on one side and to do nothing and justify the big salaries on the other side. the trader is caught between !

Back