SPAM Against XTB (xt brokers)

Oh yes, AMF declaring victims suffering weakness, (rather insulting !)…..they sure need to be reminded who is paying their salaries !

Fact, today consumer can control their entire wealth with a smartphone, trading, investing…that’s just part of the future…..no way they can stop this, they better get used to it, improve rulings and fight crime.
But Warnings are a MUST consider.

Xsocial is mentioned on the trading platform, pointing towards a Cyprus firm, hummm…..
Liquidity providers……..you think they EXIST ?

Posting, informing doesn’t cost (just a little time) even letters in other languages (blanking out names)…….it’s very disturbing for criminal Businesses .

I'm giving 3 new FPA members who have posted in this thread 48 hours from now to explain why they are all posting from the same location. If there is no explanation, I'm going to unleash Spam Cat.

YES... from where are my new or maybe old friends ……Bulgaria etc……just a wild guess.........
Someone will run by this 146bv. Haussmann, the coming days……

Time's up. I don't know if XTB is good or bad, but I do know that this complaint thread has issues. The 3 people complaining and liking each other's posts in this thread were all posting from the same IP (92.81.97.43, in Romania). I've banned all 3 of them.

Oscarra, thank you for being so helpful in this thread. I'm sorry you wasted time helping someone who was so busy making multies to help himself.

Back