SPAM by forex-setup.com employees

bgzn

Banned spammer for Forex-Setup.com
Has anyone heard of forex-setup.com or have any experience with them?

forex-setup.com]Articles - forex-setup

Any advice would be appreciated.

Moderation Team Note: This looked like an honest question. Then bgzn submitted the next post.

forex-setup.com

forex-setup.com

Why it is beneficial to visit and register:

- You will receive access to hundreds of professional trade setups!
- Earn a chance to make money selling your own Forex Setups to other traders from all over the world!
- You will receive your own personal forex coach available 24/7!
- Already a professional? Prove it and you can become one of our professional forex coaches!
- And much more...

Moderation Team Note: bgzn posted this promotional message for forex-setup.com in Company Comparisons and Competitions. That folder is for comparisons between 2 or more companies. Has Anyone Heard of is for questions about a company the original poster wants information on.

If bgzn is willing to come back and explain himself soon, this thread may be modified or deleted. If not, Spam Cat is waiting.

The point is that I want to let other users know that there is such a web site like "forex-setup.com" that I have been working on it for 3 years. Please don't delete my post.

Best regards

Bgzn

Start a new thread in the Services Offered folder of the FPA Classifieds. Post here when it's done and I'll remove this mess.

forex-setup.com - anyone knows something about them?

Hi everyone,

Has anyone heard offorex-setup.com or have any experience with them?
I haven't tested it yet but it looks like you can be paid for your trade setups (as far as I understand it).

Anyone knows some useful information?

Replies much appreciated

You are a liar and a spammer. You work for Forex Setup. You posted this from their office in Poland.

NoSpamCat.jpg

forex-setup.com - anyone knows something about them?

Hi everyone,

Has anyone heard of forex-setup.com or have any experience with them?
I haven't tested it yet but it looks like you can be paid for your trade setups (as far as I understand it).

Anyone knows some useful information?

Replies much appreciated

SpamCat has some useful information. AsstModerator showed you mercy once back in January. You thanked him by creating another account pretending to be a potential customer. When that didn't generate any interest, you came back and posted the same request from your original account.

Unlike AsstModerator, SpamCat knows nothing of mercy. Now hold still while SpamCat dips you in steak sauce and eats you.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Hello bgzn

When first clicking your link using "firefox" I get This Connection is Untrusted

Good luck
ilearn2t

Update:

Managed to get onto the website.

There is a link to GBPUSD - long term channel up trade setup under it is shows Category: Setup Number: SU-00000002 Price: $4.00 Status: On Watch

When you click on that link you're required to sign-in or sign-up.

Last edited:
Back