Beginners Questions Spam filter blocks my message.

ffsss

Recruit
I want to send a message but i get this warning "Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Any way to solve this? I am not spamming anything.

I want to send a message but i get this warning "Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Any way to solve this? I am not spamming anything.
Where you are submitting the message, Scam folder?

Because of the overwhelming number of recovery room scammers trying to use PMs to steal more money from scam victims, the automatic systems on PMs are very tight. They slowly relax as your post count goes up.

Try sending a shorter message to the person just to get the conversation started. If this involves sharing information about a scam, publicly posting things hurts the scammers more than talking about them in PMS.

Because of the overwhelming number of recovery room scammers trying to use PMs to steal more money from scam victims, the automatic systems on PMs are very tight. They slowly relax as your post count goes up.

Try sending a shorter message to the person just to get the conversation started. If this involves sharing information about a scam, publicly posting things hurts the scammers more than talking about them in PMS.
But i literally cant write anything? I didnt spam anything to get this block.
Opera Instantánea_2022-06-17_103300_www.forexpeacearmy.com.png

Your screenshot shows you quoted another message. If that user has a significantly higher post count, they may be able to use words and phrases that trigger the filters. Delete the quote and just use your own words and you should have a significantly reduced chance of a problem.

Your screenshot shows you quoted another message. If that user has a significantly higher post count, they may be able to use words and phrases that trigger the filters. Delete the quote and just use your own words and you should have a significantly reduced chance of a problem.
Hi, it worked doing it as you said. I have other question, i added a review if i remember correctly, and it said it would take some days to be aproved or similar, but 2 weeks or so has passed and i cant see anything. Should i be able to see it on "your content" or something? Or did i not send the review at last?

Reviews are almost always approved within 5 business days. I see one review was submitted by you on June 13th. It was approved 1 day later than the usual 7 due to a US holiday. It's currently 3rd down on the broker's review page, but there are more in the queue that will likely be approved today or tomorrow.

Back