Spam for an Untrusted Forex Site -BLACK HORSE

john hutz

Banned Spammer for BlackHorseFx.com
I found a great broker for people new for Forex. This borker is named Black Horse and offers everything fantastic to start trading in best way. No to worry about your money becouse they have security of a Swiss Bank. Also they in Europe = good regulation, so not to worry. Also I trade with them and I see very good points! :)

- You can trade from your mobile phone.
- They dont manipulate price or trade against you - this is very important for new traders like you and me.
- You can hedge which is also a very good option!
- They also have VERY low costs - very important when trading.

The support is very nice and I love communiccating with them too much. They help very quickly - very important for new traders like us. :D

Best Forex Site For Earn Real Money (for the broker, not you)

Howdy :)

Are you new in forex trading ? And looking for the best forex site where you can make real money?

i will recommend you Black Horse Forex site. i found this is the a great broker for people who are new for forex. Their offers are fantastic to start trading. Black Horse Forex site is really easy to access so that newbie can handle it well. this site is really safe for any kind of investment.
so not to worry about your money becouse they have security of a Swiss Bank as well as they have good regulation in Europe. I am trading with it last 5 weeks and believe me their are really fantastic.

They provide some extra ordinary facilities. Those are:- ;)

> They dont manipulate price or trade against you - this is very important for new traders like you and me.
> You can trade from your mobile phone.
> They also have VERY low costs - very important when trading.
> You can hedge which is also a very good option!
> 24/7 support.

Their support system is just wonderful. They help very quickly to reply - what is realy very important for new traders like us.

So if you are new then do not waste your time anywhere and check this out.

Black Horse ROCKZ :cute:

Last edited:
no.1 forex spam trade site

I am really very happy to announce that finally i found my destination for Forex trading. This is one of the best broker i ever used. i just want to share this with you because i am earning a lot of money everyday and i want user like you also earn like me.

The name of this Forex site is BLACK HORSE FX. They offer everything you are looking for in a Forex site. Personally i want to mention about their trading system, it is just super cool, easy to understand so that user like me and you easily access this site. The most important thing is, they are from Europe with good regulation as well they have security of a Swiss Bank. So you no need to worry about your money. I can insure you that they are 100% safe for all kind of transactions.

Reason why i love them:

* Support system are simply awesome. They are always helpful and i just love their ways of communication with users.

* They dont manipulate price or trade against you what is very important for new traders like you and me.

* The best option is you can access their site through mobile phone.

* You can hedge which is also a very good option

* Their fee's are very low which is really very important while trading.

This is the best place for all newbie as well as i am sure many old user already have experience with this site. so do not waste your time anywhere and happy trading with Black Horse FX.

Your posting style reminds me of that broker salesman guy, from scambag broker ForInvest Group, Mark Z @SwissAdvisor, Swiss Advisor, KingSO, sam bullock,Christiano Lancilotto, Samer Sweiss-Jordan, Kali Cahen, Kieran Mitt, Voucheir M, Forex-Adviser, Sam Sweiss, etc2.

A forex broker with a name of "Black Horse"???
Sounds like they run a race horse bookie or something.

P/S: 3 post from same representative (under different names & fake locations) of Black Horse "broker"!

This is most certainly 101% SCAM company!

Last edited:
Back