SPAM for Asian Commodities and Derivitives Conference (ACDC)

Hendy Kama Putra Salim

Banned spammer for ACDC
Hey has anybody heard about the Asian Commodities and Derivatives Conference (ACDC) , on the 23rd to the 25th of May 2011 , in Jakarta , heard some big names in the FX industry will be there, and Don schellenburg. If anybody has any information email me at hendykamaputrasalim@ISpamForACDC.org

Yes, I need information. Please give me information. I don't have any information myself, or do I?

SPAM for ACDC 2011 , JK 23rd-24th May 2011 ?

Hey any commodities traders out there in Jakarta ? Have you heard about the Asian Commodities and Derivatives Conference (ACDC) to be held on the 23rd to the 25th of May 2011. It is apparently organized by a company who does the ATIC in Singapore and Malaysia. If you heard about anything like this drop me one at lamespammer@ISpamForACDC.org

Spam for ACDC Industry only Conference in Jakarta in May ?

Can anybody verify whether this event the Asian Commodities and Derivatives Conference (ACDC) on the 23rd to the 25th of May will be held in Jakarta, heard it was marketed at all because it is limited to institutional invitations only as only the big players in the commodities and derivatives industry will be there . Can anybody find some information about ? Email me at hendykamaputrasalim@ISpamForACDC.org if you have some.

Since I don't know for certain when it is, I need to ask you. Since I don't have this information, I'm not going to go.

Spam for Don Schellenburg's Commodities Masterclass in JK 24-25 May 2011 ! Come toget

Hi , I am going to Don Schellenburg’s Master class on Price Forecasting at the Asian Commodities and Derivatives Conference (ACDC) on the 23rd to the 25th of May. Is anybody else going ? It’s apparently Don’s first time in Jakarta, finally we don’t have to travel all the way to Singapore to listen to experts like him anymore. Email me at hendykamaputrasalim@ISpamForACDC.org if you want to go together !

Hey wait a second. Wasn't I just asking for info about this? How could I be going if I didn't know this already?

I hope nobody notices that I'M A SPAMMING SCUMBAG WHO MADE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS AND CAN'T KEEP MY STORY STRAIGHT.

Does my SPAM make you want to go to the Commodities and Derivatives Conference in May

Hey any commodities traders out there in Jakarta ? Have you heard about the Asian Commodities and Derivatives Conference (ACDC) to be held on the 23rd to the 25th of May 2011. It is apparently organized by a company who does the ATIC in Singapore and Malaysia. If you heard about anything like this drop me one at shawnmichealsconner@ISpamForACDC.org

Please kill me before I spam you some more.

Plenty of my SPAM for the Asian Commodities and Derivatives Conference 2011

Can anybody verify whether this event the Asian Commodities and Derivatives Conference (ACDC) on the 23rd to the 25th of May will be held in Jakarta, heard it was not marketed at all because it is limited to institutional invitations only as only the big players in the commodities and derivatives industry will be there . Can anybody find some information about ? Email me at shawnmichealsconner@ISpamForACDC.org if you have some.

I hope no one notices that my conference is so desperate to get anyone to attend that I made multiple accounts to spam about it. If I get caught, I'll have to go back to selling my favors in public restrooms.

I SPAM for All the ASEAN Exchanges in One Event in Jakarta in May for the ACDC 2011 ?

Hey everyone , is it true , that SICOM, ICDX, JFX , AFET, BURSA are all going to the Asian Commodities and Derivatives Conference (ACDC) in Jakarta , on the 23-25th of May ? Does anybody know which companies are going? I heard that it is exclusively limited to first tier commodities and derivatives companies in Indonesia! Email me at shawnmichealsconner@ISpamForACDC.org I need to know.

I also have 2 other forums accounts that don't know what's going on at least some of the time. I can never be sure if I'm asking stupid questions or answering stupid questions.

I Love Spamming for the Asian Commodities and Derivatives Conference May 23-25 Jakart

According to an internal memo, there will be a very exclusive event at the Borobudur hotel in jakarta on the 23rd to the 25th of May 2011, called the Asian Commodities and Derivatives Conference (ACDC). My colleagues at Credit Suisse will be going; heard there will be ministerial level involvement. Do you know who the organizers are and where to get tickets? Email me @ janremmeltnagel@ISpamForACDC.org

I don't really have colleagues at Credit Suisse. I work in my mothers basement and spam forums. I get paid 1 cent per post to do this sort of thing.

Back