1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPAM for CTSForex.com managed forex accounts

Discussion in 'Spammers Hall of Shame' started by tilusina, Jun 16, 2012.

1. tilusina

tilusina Banned spammer for CTSForex.com

Presently, we observe a frenzy of automated Forex trading software promising to turn your $1,000 Forex trading account into $100,000 overnight. People don’t realize that building wealth takes time that should be counted in years and not weeks or months.If we suggested that you could take a few golf lessons, play a few rounds and shoot right up there with Tiger Woods, you would think we were crazy.
    Forex Managed SPAM | Forex trading forex SPAM| Managed Forex Accounts SPAM | Best Forex SPAM | Forex Software SPAM

The FPA does not appreciate spammers.

2. tilusina

tilusina Banned spammer for CTSForex.com

CTSForex ad spammed into the FPA's Current Daily Trading Signals folder.

I am a filthy spammer. I don't care about rules. I don't care that the FPA has classified ads and a press releases folder where I could post my ads. I wanted to be sure you would see my ads, so I broke all the rules and spammed them into the FPA's Current Daily Trading Signals folder.

Presently, we observe a frenzy of automated Forex trading software promising to turn your $1,000 Forex trading account into $100,000 overnight. People don’t realize that building wealth takes time that should be counted in years and not weeks or months. you can get the details here; Forex Managed | Forex trading forex | Managed Forex Accounts | Best Forex | Forex Software If we suggested that you could take a few golf lessons, play a few rounds and shoot right up there with Tiger Woods, you would think we were crazy. thank you.

If I won't follow simple rules about where to post ads, what makes you think I will follow simple rules about not wiping out all your money?

3. adams20

adams20 Recruit

there is a lot of ways to spread ur ads without spamming and for free

: ctsforex