SPAM FOR MY Signal service - Knightfxsignal.com

knightfxsignal

Banned Spammer from knightfxsignal.com
Not sure where to post this, sorry? SO I PICKED A FOLDER WHICH HAD A CLEAR WARNING ABOUT SPAM AT THE TOP. THEN I TRIED TO HIJACK ANOTHER SERVICE'S DISCUSSION THREAD AND REVIEW PAGE. FINALLY I TRIED TO POST IN THE FPA'S CLASSIFIED ADS. TOO BAD I'D ALREADY PROVEN I WAS A SPAMMER BY THEN

I have been trading for 4 years now in forex and honestly did not know nothing when I started. I then tried all kinds of companies for signals and yeah that was a waste. Fast forward to the beginning of this year I got together with someone people and we started something successful. Now I am a signal provider with positive results with accurate entry and exit with tight stop losses.

I know alot of signal companies are scams, but we're different and we're here to prove that to everyone over time. I am here to start a new standard in forex. This is the first to come of many things to traders.

Please take a look, here to benefit others. Paypal business verified since 2005, we're honest people just have to prove it I know.

PAYPAL VERIFIED SINCE Dec 9, 2006, AND THIS JUST MEANS...

To become Verified, a PayPal member in the United States must provide us with proof that he or she has opened an account at a bank or other financial institution.

SO YOU'VE HAD A PAYPAL ACCOUNT HOOKED UP TO A BANK ACCOUNT SINCE 2006 (NOT 2005). IT DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR FOREX TRADING. YOU COULD HAVE ADDED THAT EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT TODAY.

www.knightfxsignal.com/index.html

LOOK AT...

whois.domaintools.com/knightfxsignal.com

THIS SPAMMER'S WEBSITE WAS REGISTERED ON AUGUST 26TH 2010. THAT'S TODAY.

THE PERFORMANCE PAGE IS NOTHING BUT A LIST OF PIPS THEY CLAIM TO HAVE GAINED BEFORE REGISTERING THE WEBSITE.

THE ABOUT US PAGE INCLUDES A PICTURE OF A FOREX TRADING SETUP THAT CAME FROM DAILY20PIP.COM

THE FPA RECOMMENDS AGAINST DEALING WITH SPAMMERS.

Hi I am the one who owns this website and sells my signals and I don't believe this is right. I am a honest man here to benefit others. How can you say its a spam/scam when you have no tried it? Also there link you provided to some other website that you say I get my signals from is so absurd. Please show me the proof. The pictures on my website are not mine if that is what you meant I know that.

I also send you a email about sponsoring here so please reevaluation this situation.

*Yes I just started a new website.

I also send you a email about sponsoring here so please reevaluation this situation.

The FPA doesn't accept bribes to fix situations. All potential advertisers must get editorial approval before running an advertising campaign. Spammers who can't understand what spam is are not going to get approved.

You posted an advertisement in a non-commercial area of the forums. That is spam. How much simpler can I make this for you?

You tried to hijack another signal's service's review page and forums thread to advertise your service. How would you feel if this was done to you?

It looks like you've changed where you take your website graphics from. The new one looks like it came from forex-trading-strategies.info. Are you getting permission before copying these?

Bribe? Are you serious. Wow did I not send a email to your people before I posted here. I am shocked this is how you operate your self. I remember when you first started your job. As a new provider and a instant click service for trading. You had lots of bad reviews about you and you always deleted them. You know what I am talking about. You are KING SCAM. You have built all this off of that. Well done. Pat yourself on the back.

I was here to offer a honest service to traders on here who have been screwed by signal providers. I am fine walking away, your a scum bag.

So you wanted to advertise with the FPA even though you think the FPA is a scam?

I see you still haven't figured out what the definition of spam is.

Back