1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPAM FOR PIRATED COPIES OF AN Incredible Forex Video Tutorial pack at a very basic co

Discussion in 'Spammers Hall of Shame' started by sanjivam, Aug 22, 2010.

1. sanjivam

sanjivam Spammer and Wannabe Pirate

Hi, I have an incredible and awesome tutorial pack that would train a new-comer right from an absolute basic level to advanced levels of forex trading right from introduction to technical analysis/fundamental analysis and risk/money management. This is one of the best video tutorials in the market. I had brought this very expensive at approximately USD2000
    Since I have NO RESPECT FOR COPYRIGHT LAWS AND already benefitted (BY BENEFITED, I MEAN I DIDN'T PAY FOR IT) from it immensely and am on live trading now, I would like to offer the same for a very low price of just 100 dollars for the benefit of newbies to the Forex market. Believe me its a steal! YES, IT IS STOLEN. This course is a thousand times better than any other course that you can get in the market. You are free to review the same before buying. You can contact me on IMAPATHETICSPAMMERANDALSOATHIEF@rediffFmail.com

I AM A SPAMMER AND A THIEF, SO YOU CAN TRUST ME NOT TO SEND YOU A BUNCH OF VIRUSES AND KEEP YOUR MONEY.