SPAM for reganiforex.blogspot.com - How To Choose Best Broker

siva4u

Banned spammer for reganiforex.blogspot.com
Forex demo account practise 1 year ,i have a knowledge ,But i read broker review after lot of confusion,I want to Open Live Account .. Demo Practise in AAAFX and TDFX i choose AAAFX -no reqoto ,custmor service ,, i read reviews lot of confusion , Who is The Best?
please clarify me .open live account aaafx -any with drawerl problams -via debit card
Choose any best broker .
http://www.reganiforex.blogspot.com

I am a spammer and a liar. Above, I claim to have only practiced on demo for a year. In my blog, I say that I am a professional forex trader and offer complete support and guidance.

iam an advocate high court india.I Know Regani forex is Forex Training -He was poor family .no funds .i read above this... i do not understand Spamer..He Asking Doubt . Spammer cheating to others -he asking Doubt.. i Read for ur site is scammer web site ---
R.Kala
High Court Advocate
india

A High Court Advocate who doesn't understand the difference between scam and spam? A high court advocate who doesn't see that the spam message claims he's traded on demo for only a year and needs advice on what broker to use and a blog that says that he's a professional trader who can teach people how to trade? A high court advocate who thinks that smearing the FPA because he read some libel somewhere will clear his friend from being a liar and a spammer?

If you really are an advocate for the high court in India, your clients are in deep trouble. I suggest you resign now and restart your education with a better law school.

Your friend's website says he as 5 years of forex trading experience. He offers forex training from his website. Then he posted at the FPA saying he had only 1 year of demo trading experience and needed help selecting a broker. This makes him a liar.

The real reason for his post was to put a link to his website into the FPA. This was done either to lure FPA members to his site or to improve his SEO rankings. Either way, he was trying to get people to utilize his site for some sort of forex-related service. If he had done this in the Classified Ads folder, that would have been acceptable. Instead, he chose to post it into a non-commercial area of the forums. That makes him a spammer.

If you really are a High Court Advocate, please send the FPA an email from an address at the court or a recognized law firm. You signed up with a gmail account. If you can't do this, I'll have to consider you to be another liar.

I decided to give omshakthi the benefit of the doubt and emailed him asking for proof that he was really a High Court Advocate. He responded from his gmail address telling me to google the High Court. I explained that this proved nothing. I told him he could google Bill and Microsoft and it wouldn't prove that someone emailing from gmail was Bill Gates. I asked for him to email me from a domain associated with the High Court or a law firm.

His response was to accuse the FPA of spam and scam - again from his gmail address.

From what I can tell, he's not a lawyer or a judge. Based on the high aggression and lack of logic displayed, I believe that if he's ever been inside a courtroom, his role was as a defendant.

Siva4u remains banned for spamming and lying. Omshakthi is banned for trying to support a spammer with lies. Both have been reported to StopForumSpam.com

If anyone else wants to come in and claim that they represent some real organization, they need to at least have an email address to back it up.

Back