Spam for Safe24Option and BOLS

Can you prove it? looking through all these comment i haven't seen even 1 proof whether safe24option is scam or not. Just words.LOL
Neither those who claim it to be scam and fraud, nor the one who praise it for making them richer. Still none proved either point of view.
I WANT THE PROOFS!

Two new accounts saying how good Safe24Option is was suspicious.
Both were brand new and from the same ISP in Belarus. That was more suspicious.
SpamCat sat back and waited to see if the spammer doing this spamvertising would be stupid enough to make more accounts and have a conversation with himself.

NoSpamCat.jpg

And out of the blue, not one, but two brand new members sign up just to challenge those reporting issues with Safe24Option and BOLS.

Quite an amazing coincidence. :p

)))) wasting?! I invested 700$ with safe24option about 6-7 months ago. Now i have got 5k profit. I'm satisfied. nothing to add more.

good for you, dia888. When some make money with safe24option, others accusing it for scamming. :D
Everyone should think for himself. I want to be rich, and safe24option helps me in it.

good for you, dia888. When some make money with safe24option, others accusing it for scamming. :D
Everyone should think for himself. I want to be rich, and safe24option helps me in it.

Still, i'm it 2 minds. I want to invest some money, but i don't want to waste it.

It's up to you to decide. as for me making money with safe24option was succesful, still there were some comments about loosing money. Who knows was it their mistakes ( may be they didn't read attentively the rules or any othet reason???) or not. who knows?! I'll repeat IT'S UP TO YOU TO DECIDE

Can you prove it? looking through all these comment i haven't seen even 1 proof whether safe24option is scam or not. Just words.LOL
Neither those who claim it to be scam and fraud, nor the one who praise it for making them richer. Still none proved either point of view.
I WANT THE PROOFS!

Not to be unsubstantiated :)
attaching the real numbers

sure, you can get even more:cool:

d2.jpg

Thanks krisbroun :) Definetily, it's true ( When some make money with safe24option, others accusing it for scamming, wasting their time on writting on forums:p)

)))) wasting?! I invested 700$ with safe24option about 6-7 months ago. Now i have got 5k profit. I'm satisfied. nothing to add more.

If I can make profit from them with my 20K investment, why waste my time here. After 6 months with them still giving excuse when come to withdrawal.
Invest 700$ is small fry to them. If you dare , invest your hard earn money 20K into their ATS and wait what you get the response from them after 6-7 months

Back