• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

SPAM for TradeWiseFx Which is better in these – FreshForex/Instaforex/TradeWiseFX?

Michael Hasting

Banned spammer for TradeWiseFx (and maybe more)
In past I have been trading with 100-200 USD, but now I am finally entering into big world with 5k Investment, but I am very nervous about which broker should I trade with? I want to work with one of these – FreshForex, Instaforex or TradeWiseFX. I have found them very attractive while FreshForex has issues with slippage and charging too much commission, I feel skeptical about InstaForex since they are rated as Scam on here (FPA) while TradeWiseFX is good in most department, but they are not entirely established, so what to do? Please suggest me something since it’s a huge investment and I want to make with the right company!

First, throw any scam rated broker out the window, unless you like taking a risk of throwing your money out the window. Don't feel skeptical of scam rated brokers. Feel terrified that they will take your money permanently.

Not a lot of reviews on the other 2, but FreshForex got a warning for suspicious and fake reviews.

I haven't had a chance to check. Look up what regulation each of the 2 is under.

Firstly thanks for your reply. In past I have been trading with Instaforex and had issues like bonus been canceled while trades on or sometimes having to provide verifications for withdrawal even though account been verified but apart from that was okay, but of course it is mainly with 100-150 investments, so maybe not a good idea to invest that much with them. Now I am surprised to hear about FreshForex. Also, I like to request others to please give your views about FreshForex and TradeWiseFX since I have already given up on Instaforex for bigger investments. Also, do you recommend me any other broker?

Michael Hasting,

You have 24 hours to explain the exact nature of your relationship to TradeWiseFx.

Back