SPAM Forex-e-trading.com Please tell me more about the Forex advisers, I wanna by One

Tomesseg

Banned spammer for forex-e-trading.com
Hi! I’m new to Forex trading and wanted to know more about advisors, cause’ there was an idea to buy one. I’ve heard that there is no reason to get into the market with small capital and it is better to buy either expensive advisor with that entire update staff or program it if you have knowledge. I’ve searched through the internet information on trading advisors and got the picture that there is a huge number of that kind of things, however I’ve faced that major part of them will make me loose. So I just decided to look for advice from people that know how exactly to find the right robot.

Tomesseg,

I'm so happy you came here to ask a perfectly innocent question. I'm sure you aren't like some of those scumbags who are really planning to turn around and promote a specific bot - you know, like the bottom dwelling worms who spam for expensive ripoffs like Forex-e-Trading.com.

I would spend some time giving you advice on how first to learn to trade for yourself and second about how to evaluate expert advisors, but I took 2 seconds to do a little search on the web.

Guess what I found? It looks like you had this exact same conversation somewhere else and quickly ended up promoting Forex-e-Trading.com.

Check it out here - http://65.181.167.167/forum/index.php?topic=386.0

Digging further, I see that your company already spamvertised in the FPA's forums before. I think you'll find this new thread you've created moved over to the Spammer's Hall of Shame very quickly.

Forex-e-trading.com - they advertise by having fake conversations with themselves to promote their product. Even after getting caught, they come back and do it again.

That makes them dishonest, unethical, and stupid.

"....and stupid".

Dishonest and unethical...Most definately and 101% YES.

...But Stupid..NO!
These people are indeed advertising by having fake conversations with themselves to promote their products.
By setting up a 'question & answer" posts with themselves, that lead Traders into believing that the posts are for real and their useless product is good/genuine.
This has been quite a common strategy employed by scammers these days and we can normally spot them by those "1 & 2 poster" praising some products or services.

But then again, it would not surprise me the least bit if there are many scammers posting nonchalantly at the FPA to increase their post and for ranks promotion before claiming that they have tried such and such a product or services and declared them to be "God's gift to forex traders".

To be honest, I suspect a couple of such mid-rank FPA members are not who they portray themselves to be as they have subtly been posting some pretty suspicious support post for some product or services.

Hmmmm, seems like the FPA might be infiltrated by some agents and double agents!

Spamvertising, if done by smart people, can be frighteningly effective.

I'm calling this one stupid because it took me less than 30 seconds to find proof of what he was up to. I'm also calling him stupid because his company already got busted at the FPA previously, and this will only make it even easier for people to find out that forex-e-trading.com is a bad company.

Ohhh yah! I went to that site to read the posts, and …hehehe…Tom, Gustav, Steen, and Maius are posting/talking to himself, making belief that there are 4 persons involved.

Yes, it’s pretty amateuristic and…hehehe…yes, pretty stupid too.

You know, and it seems to me that you advertized this site... From what you took that I am connected with a site Welcome to the Forex-e-Trading! Expert Advisers! 100% Auto Trading! Forex Trading Systems! Best Advisers! I only I ask the question and who and as him answers, solves that person, instead of I. And This company really advertizes itself, I too went on forums and saw advertizing. Simply I doubt the choice, here and I am interested in experience of other brokers and I ask for suggestions! And in general, you tried this ЕА? Know, it is a lot of advisers on the Internet, and here really good to find difficult... And a practical advice at you is?

You know, and it seems to me that you advertized this site... From what you took that I am connected with a site Welcome to the Forex-e-Trading! Expert Advisers! 100% Auto Trading! Forex Trading Systems! Best Advisers! I only I ask the question and who and as him answers, solves that person, instead of I. And This company really advertizes itself, I too went on forums and saw advertizing. Simply I doubt the choice, here and I am interested in experience of other brokers and I ask for suggestions! And in general, you tried this ЕА? Know, it is a lot of advisers on the Internet, and here really good to find difficult... And a practical advice at you is?

Hi Tom!

So you agree with us here that the people at forex-e-trading are stupid, right?
I can confirm to you that Pharaoh is not spamvertising for them;)

Generally if you want to use some EAs, check their performance in our Performance Test section. Buy some of them and install them on a demo account for testing. If you are happy with the results after 2-3 months, install them on your live accounts. Make sure you don't buy the product of forex-e-trading because you agree that they are stupid and their product is junk.

Tom,

If visiting a site that's already been busted for spamvertising before convinced you to flush over $900 down the toilet, then your brain has a defect and you shouldn't be allowed to have money.

Of course, "Gustav" already told you about Forex-E-Trading on April 1st and you decided to buy it on April 7th. Maybe your mental issues keep you from seeing that you already had that conversation here:

Please, tell me more about the Forex advisers... - Forex Forum

How many more of your imaginary friends who work for Forex-E-Trading.com will join in this conversation?

Back