Spam from a Trade12 employee

Patrick Smith

Spammer from Trade12
This is another thread "Patrick" started.

Hi, I've been looking for the best forex broker for a quite while now. I've seen many promising brokers in the web, and I have listed the top 5 forex brokers that piques my interest. Now, I need to choose the best forex broker out of these 5 (eToro, ActivTrades, MXTrade, Trade12 or AvaTrade), and I'm still not sure who to trade with. Please give me your opinions! Thanks :)

This post was spammed in a thread about XM.

I'm not sure about this broker, as I have never traded with them yet. However, I looked across the website and found out about 5 promising brokers, namely ActivTrades, AvaTrade, MXTrade, Trade12 and eToro. Have you traded with them before?

This was spammed into General Forex Talk with the subject line "Great Experience With Trade12"

Hi, recently I've been referred to Trade12 by one of my most trusted friend, and while I have some doubts if I will have any luck on Forex trading, I still decided to take the risks. Recently, one of the brokers of Trade12 contacted me and explained me everything about their services, and I was amazed how friendly they are and how willing they are to answer all my questions. I've learned a thing or two about trading from that conversation. And since they look like they really know what they're talking about, I was very confident that they can help me succeed in forex trading :)

Spam Cat is very impressed. On Friday, you couldn't decide among a list of brokers and wanted advice. On Monday, you already decided and seem to really love Trade 12.

Spam Cat would be more impressed if you weren't posting from inside the offices of Trade12.com

Spam Cat will now slice you into strips and fry you up like bacon.

Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Been hearing about these three brokers a lot. I've heard they're a great company, dedicated in providing the highest quality of services. Would anyone recommend working with these brokers? Thanks!

Spam Cat appreciates you being stupid enough to jump into his food dish a second time.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back