SPAM from Fazzaco.com

just笔

I have multis
数字金融交易所(DIFX),世界上第一个完全保险的跨资产交易提供针对数字货币的多合一解决方案的平台,已经预先宣布2021年5月19日至20日在迪拜iFX EXPO展上布置。
Fazzaco上的IFX EXPO迪拜特别报道-发现70附加附件商的采访IFX EXPO是金融科技专家社区的旗舰活动。
自2012年以来,iFX EXPO品牌的会议已经聚集了1500多名高管金融行业,并吸引了来自全球各地的35,000多名会员世界。
DIFX被创建为基于区块链的加密货币交换平台,它将给金融产品的交易带来重大而持久的变化。DIFX生态系统提供三个维度:交易所,电子钱包服务和交叉资产贸易。分散式投下的多个资产类别的可交易变体DIFX创建的平台包括加密到加密,加密到外汇,加密到大宗商品,从加密货币到股票的差价合约和从加密货币到指数的价格。在博览会的整整两天中,DIFX团队将在27号展位,准备好向所有潜在客户和合作伙伴展示公司的产品和技术。

塞浦路斯证券交易委员会(CySEC)宣布 周三,它已决定撤回回归投资公司(CIF)许可证Felicitas Management Investment Services Ltd.的编号157/11。

不相关的广告已删除

塞浦路斯监管机构称,这一决定是根据投资服务和活动的第76(1)(c)和8(1)(c)条2017年《市场法》(“《法律》”)。更简化,该公司违反了第22(1)条
的法律,因为它不符合第一章的条件授予营业执照,特别是第9(16)条(董事会)和第10(1)(a)条(管理法规)的法律。简称CySEC决定宣布由于以下原因,撤回了Rodeler有限公司的皇家投资公司(CIF)授权:公司明确宣布放弃的决定。

How Will Your Day Be In The Market Without Fundamental Analysis ?

Most likely the answer will be hard, then what are you waiting for ?

Fazzaco is here for you as it will take you step by step into the market with the help of market signals, trading news and different forex company news. fazzaco.com/topic

Exciting News In Forex Market...

Fazzaco brings you the best information system you will never believe in Fazzaco you will get global interactive platform with information aggregation, aiming to improve the connections and efficiencies between forex traders and forex companies.
fazzaco.com/topic

Most forex traders are suffering from lack of reliable information when in the forex market. Therefore Fazzaco as a leading platform in providing market news, financial stories and gathering information from different forex companies is the best platform for them.
fazzaco.com/topic

Is Trading News One Of Your Trading Strategy ?

Today we bring you Fazzaco the best platform which will change your ability to trade in the forex market as you will be provided with all the necessary trend news and will make your trading more easy than.https://www.fazzaco.com/topic

Get global Forex information effectively.

Risk management is an integral part of all trades let alone forex trades. One needs to inderstand and manifest all the tools at his or her disposal to speculate rather than gamble. And Fazzaco does exactly that, it provides you with an array of industry leading risk management fintech companies, Verrified and rated by fellow forex traders and industry leaders to suite your convinience.

link.fazzaco.com/tq65XD

As a full time Forex trader, it is very crucial for me to stay in touch with my colleagues and for a plethora of reasons. Be it tracking the trends in the market or investigating and consulting leads. I refer to Fazzaco to provide me with the Forex Networking solutions.

link.fazzaco.com/tq65XD

Back