SPAM From New broker LVMarkets

Hi everyone. There is a new broker LVmarkets.com , lets try it !

It's a broker, not a new flavor of potato chip. Running out to try a broker because it's new would be an incredibly foolish thing to do. It's also surprising that with tens of thousands of members, a new person falls out of the sky to recommend trying a new broker.

I love how the homepage claims LVMarkets was created by "well known individuals in the industry that are respected for transparency, honesty, and professionalism", but fails to be transparent enough to name any of these individuals.

There's no live chat support. That's a big negative.

LV Markets got a license from Vanuatu. Good luck getting that "regulator" to help you if there's a problem.

It's a broker, not a new flavor of potato chip. Running out to try a broker because it's new would be an incredibly foolish thing to do. It's also surprising that with tens of thousands of members, a new person falls out of the sky to recommend trying a new broker.

I love how the homepage claims LVMarkets was created by "well known individuals in the industry that are respected for transparency, honesty, and professionalism", but fails to be transparent enough to name any of these individuals.

There's no live chat support. That's a big negative.

LV Markets got a license from Vanuatu. Good luck getting that "regulator" to help you if there's a problem.

I'll be honest, I've never even heard of Vanuatu (apologies of my ignorance)

They have live chat and the spreads are the lowest in the industry

Hello LV Markets employee with a forums account registered to trading@lvmarkets.com

Spam Cat was wondering how long it would take for you to crawl back into the thread and promote your employer.

Now that you've volunteered to be cat food, Spam Cat will slice you up and use you as toppings for a Spam pizza. Nom nom nom.

Spam Cat recommends against doing business with spammers.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back