SPAM "Global War": Global talent show! Who'll be the big winner? SPAM from IkonFx

Forexikon

Banned Spammer for IkonFx.com
THIS SPAMMER WAS WARNED TO STOP POSTING IN NON-COMMERCIAL AREAS OF THE FORUMS. HIS RESPONSE WAS TO POST THIS TWICE IN THE FPA'S COMMUNITY FORUMS.

The fiercest battle of forex contest----Ikon Group Global Forex Demo Contest: a battle without gunfire, no conspiracy, but still existing WITH MUCH SPAM. The grand prize of $15,550 is waiting for the winner. IKON Group Global Forex Demo Contest will start shortly. How will it lead this marvelous contest war?! Will there be any epic moments IN MY SPAM? Welcome to join the contest, experiencing the global forex contest war in person!

Everyone registered contestant has the opportunity to get a latest issued iPhone4 through lucky draws! We only SPAM ABOUT prepare 4 iPhones, come along, time is limited! The only thing you need to do is click: register-->download platform-->log in and open your position!

The SPAM competition will start from Nov. 1st, 2010 (Monday, Beijing time) 5:00 AM to Nov. 27th, 2010 (Saturday, Beijing time) 5:00 AM. You can start register now, by clicking: /SPAM[/B]]IKON GROUP Global Forex SPAM Demo. You'll use a demo account with US$10,000 virtual currency to trade according to the market quotations of the specific time. The one who gets the highest profit margins will get the big prizes!

Awards:

Weekly 1st place: 1 person, with 500 USD live account
Weekly 2nd place: 1 person, with 400 USD live account
Weekly 3rd place: 1 person, with 300 USD live account
------------------------
Monthly 1st place: 1 person, with 5,000 live account and 1,000 USD Cash
Monthly 2nd place: 1 person, with 3,000 live account and 500 USD Cash
Monthly 3rd place: 1 person, with 1,000 live account and 250 USD Cash

If you are our contestant and fund in money in live account during the competition period, you can get up to 100% bonus! YOU CAN BELIEVE THIS BECAUSE I SPAMMED YOU ABOUT IT!!!

If your qualified account number contains the same digit for 3 times successively, you will receive 100% bonus when you open live account! If your qualified account number contains the same digit for 4 times successively, you will receive 200% bonus! IF YOUR QUALIFIED ACCOUNT NUMBER CONTAINS THE SAME DIGIT FOR 5 TIMES, YOU GET TO MARRY MY SISTER! Also, if your competition rank is among the 4th to the 15th, you can get extra bonus if you open live account!

For more information and details, please visit the website:ikonfx.com/contest or forum.ikonfx.com OR WESPAMYOU.IKONFX.COM
E-mail of the organizing committe: ikonforex@ikonfx.com I SIGNED UP FOR MY FORUMS ACCOUNT USING lijuan9778@hotmail.com
MSN Group:ikonforex@hotmail.com
Skype Group: IKON Forex Contest 2010

THE FPA RECOMMENDS AGAINST SUPPORTING SPAMMERS.

WE QUESTION THE HONESTY OF MANY OF THE CLAIMS MADE BY THIS SPAMMER. WE RECOMMEND AGAINST ENTERING THIS CONTEST AND RECOMMEND EXTREME CAUTION DEALING WITH IKONFX.COM

Luxury King/Queen-style SPAM feast for IKONFX.com

The FPA warned this user and IkonFx to stop the spam. It countinued, so one of the messages was placed in the Spammer's Hall of Shame. The spammer then created a new account to keep spamming.

Until IkonFx explains this issue, the FPA recommends against doing any business with this company.

15550 USD forges the kings and queens of 2010 IKON Global Forex Demo SPAM Contest!

Everyone registered contestant has the opportunity to get a latest issued iPhone4 through lucky draws! We only prepare 4 iPhones, come along, time is limited but our spam has no limits! The only thing you need to do is click: register--give all your contact info to the place that spammed you-->download platform-->log in and open your position!

The competition will start from Nov. 1st, 2010 (Monday, Beijing time) 5:00 AM to Nov. 27th, 2010 (Saturday, Beijing time) 5:00 AM. You can start register now, please visit the website:ikonfx.com/spamcontest.

You'll use a demo account with US$10,000 virtual currency to trade according to the market quotations of the specific time. The one who gets the highest profit margins will get the big prizes!

Awards:

Weekly Grand Prize: An all expenses paid tour of a toxic waste dump!!!
Weekly 1st place: 1 person, with 500 USD live account
Weekly 2nd place: 1 person, with 400 USD live account
Weekly 3rd place: 1 person, with 300 USD live account
Monthly 1st place: 1 person, with 5,000 live account and 1,000 USD Cash
Monthly 2nd place: 1 person, with 3,000 live account and 500 USD Cash
Monthly 3rd place: 1 person, with 1,000 live account and 250 USD Cash

If you are our contestant and fund in money in live account during the competition period, you can get up to 100% bonus! If your qualified account number contains the same digit for 3 times successively, you will receive 100% bonus when you open live account! If your qualified account number contains the same digit for 4 times successively, you will receive 200%bonus! If your qualified account number contains the same digit 5 times successively, you get to marry my sister!!! Also, if your competition rank is among the 4th to the 15th, you can get extra bonus if you open live account!

For more information and details, please visit the website: ikonfx.com/spamcontest or forumspam.ikonfx.com
MSN Group:ikonforx@hotmail.com
Skype Group: IKON Forex Spam Demo Contest 2010

THE FPA RECOMMENDS AGAINST DEALING WITH COMPANIES THAT SPAM. IF A COMPANY IGNORES REPEATED WARNINGS ABOUT SPAM, WE WOULD NOT TRUST THEM WITH OUR MONEY OR ANYTHING ELSE.

SPAM Starmaker Factory: What's the secret formula? SPAM

Attention Li Ju An - 在我的论坛停止张贴垃圾邮件。你是一个对贵公司和您的家人尴尬。

We believe the spammer's name is Li Ju An. We believe he is paid to promote this contest by IkonFx.com. It is obvious that he doesn't understand the concept that forums have rules regarding advertising.

IkonFx is a Chinese subsidiary of IkonGM. The FPA has been reporting these spam incidents to both companies and to the addresses Li Ju An used to register for his forums accounts. So far, there has been no response. The FPA is deeply disappointed that neither IkonFX or its parent company seems to care about this issue.

We will continue to report these issues. We warn IkonFx.com that the company is now at risk of the FPA taking more serious measures.

At this point, we ask traders to not do business with spammers.

IKON Group Global Forex Demo Contest registration SPAM starts NOW! The winner gets US$15,550 prize, join us to compose your legendary story!

Everyone registered contestant has the opportunity to get a latest issued iPhone4 OR A REASONABLY CLOSE LOOKING COPY OF ONE through lucky draws!

The SPAM competition will start from Nov. 1st, 2010 (Monday, Beijing time) 5:00 AM to Nov. 27th, 2010 (Saturday, Beijing time) 5:00 AM. You can start register SPAMMING now.

You'll use a demo account with US$10,000 virtual currency to trade according to the market quotations of the specific time. The one who gets the highest profit margins will get the big prizes!

For more information and details, please visit the website:ikonfx.com/spamcontest or spamforum.ikonfx.com.
Skype Group: IKON Forex Spam Demo Contest Entry 2010

THE FPA RECCOMENDS AGAINST ENTERING THIS CONTEST, VISITING THE IKONFX WEBSITE, OR CONDUCTING ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

THIS RECOMMENDATION WILL NOT BE LIFTED UNTIL WE HAVE PROPER ASSURANCES THAT THE SPAMMER HAS BEEN DEALT WITH AND THAT IKONFX HAS INSTITUTED AN ETHICS TRAINING PROGRAM FOR ITS ONLINE REPRESENTATIVES.

How disappointing. I had thought that Ikon learned their lesson.

Now one of them emailed me asking that this thread be taken down. I see that she left a fake 5 star review and posted here as LanceLee.

I'll be consulting with a few other people here about what steps to take.

If anyone has an account with IkonFx, RUN AWAY! If you have made some money you may not get it back as I did not get my $15000!
Read the GUILTY CASE here on FPA.
I contacted to their NZ Regulator FMA and after couple of months (mar.2012) on their (FMA) request I sent them all documents and correspondence.
Since there no answers...

If anyone has an account with IkonFx, RUN AWAY! If you have made some money you may not get it back as I did not get my $15000!
Read the GUILTY CASE here on FPA.
I contacted to their NZ Regulator FMA and after couple of months (mar.2012) on their (FMA) request I sent them all documents and correspondence.
Since there no answers...

These guys are scammers, and when I was going to open account with them, I asked about this case and first guy said he didn't know and then the second guy said they already paid him, then third guy said that it was the clients fault. 3 different stories... smells fishy to me. Besides the people are unprofessional and I kept hearing shouting in the background like it was chaos. Keep things simple and go with a reputable broker like Trading Point or FXCM and not a buckshop like this one.

Dear FPA public,

I’d like to take this opportunity to firstly apologise for the previous issues with our marketing person at IKONFX. Obviously their strategy when it came to promotion was not effective and created a big issue with FPA and other forums as the rules were clearly not obeyed. As a regular participant of online forums and forex communities I can understand the action that has been taken.

I’d also like to take the opportunity to discuss the issues that occurred in the past with our company. Firstly, please note that to-date our company owes no out-standing monies to anyone. All fines and punishments have been paid and we have paid “Mike” his due monies, albeit after some-time.

We have written correspondence from the person involved indicating that he is satisfied with the result and received his monies.

We understand the frustration that this may have caused, not only the directly to “Mike” but to the community as well. We have over 120,000 customers actively trading with us at any one time and we assure you an incident like “Mike’s” occurs very seldom, once in the last 3 years, and despite the number of customers we have. We would like to emphasize that this regretful incident was done solely by human error, inadvertently and moreover in breach of the IKON Group Code of Conduct.

Accordingly, a disciplinary Action has been taken and the personnel responsible have been dismissed from our company as a result of this regretful incident. We have ended a partnership which resulted in the NFA fine and our company has moved forward in leaps and bounds.

The IKON Group of Companies are heavily regulated worldwide on 4 continents and are obliged to meet the most strict capital adequacy requirements and undertake robust and independent financial audits in order to ensure the greatest security of funds for our customers.
In February 2013 IKON Group increased its paid up capital by US $322 million, making it one of the largest Foreign Exchange Brokers in the world.
Our advanced trading platforms execute trades worth over US $3 billion per day. In 2013 our nominal turnover exceeded US$ 800 billion, 60% of which is driven by Banks and Institutional Clients.
For our financial audited report, please visit Financial report | IKON Group.

We maintain a global presence you can rely on to provide 24/7 first class service, with IKON Finance in London, IKON Australia in Melbourne, IKON NZ in Auckland, IKON Financial Services Corporation and IKON MEX Limited with several branches in China, IKON International in Hong Kong, IKON Pacific in Kuala Lumpur and Taipei, IKON Middle East in Dubai, IKON Kuwait in Kuwait City and IKON Atlantic in the Bahamas.
For more information please visit IKON GROUP Introduction | IKON Group

The IKON Group has significant and distinguishable milestones, as can be seen from IKON Milestone - Global Leader in Online Financial Trading for Forex (FX)

I look forward to hearing the communities’ voice, participating in discussion and working hard to create a product that is valuable not only to our core markets, but all markets world-wide.

If you wish to contact us privately, you are welcome to e-mail ics@ikonfx.com or alternatively please feel free to participate in this discussion with any questions or criticisms you may have.

Sincerely,

Joshua Dentrinos
CEO
IKON Australia PTY LTD

Back