SPAM! Hidden Forces in Financial Markets!

Johnm

Banned Spammer for Mahendra Sharma, Financial Astr
It was an interesting part to read about some hidden forces that drive the market. Here is the quote directly from the author of 'The Wave of Nature Theory'!

We often fail to appreciate the simple fact that all living things, including the financial markets, vibrate in cycles determined by wave of nature. Going against the “tides” often proves to be disastrous. Again, I am not referring to technical analysis that tracks and analyses historical performances (another effect), but rather the underlying forces (the cause) that influence each and every event on Earth. That is why I call this study and theory the “Wave of Nature”, which is the foundation of my financial predictions.

The above quote is from Mahendra Sharma, Financial Astrologer!

When the CHF is in the Seventh House
And JPY aligns with Mars
Then MACD will guide the pairs
And moving averages will steer the stars

MORE SPAM! Warning in metals and tips on forex trading..

An article from the famous man Mahendra Sharma warning metal traders to trade carefully as planetary position is indicating huge up move in metals from mid October but current time is still indicating weak... also wrote on how to trade in Dollar, Oil, Copper, Silver,etc.... just read @mahendraprophecy.com/latest-news.php?id=4651 and thought to share with you may be helpful.

Back