SPAM kingstoneforex.com is excellent since I get paid if you sign up through my IB li

HANOK MA

Banned Spammer for kingstoneforex.com - IB #208889
I recently tried using a new broker called Kingstone Forex. At first I was skeptical, but after skimming through their website, I found couple of their offers pretty enticing. First of all, this company provides unbeatably low spreads that starts from .10pip. Please try not to notice that I'm spamming this in an area where commercial posts are prohibited and that I'm an IB. That means if you sign up, I get a cut of your trades.

Second of all, they don’t operate a dealing desk, which I’m very glad to hear. I gather most traders are unaware of the real nature of brokerages and consider price changes and slippages as natural occurrences. Many brokers manipulate prices behind your back and intentionally cause slippages to make extra profit. Therefore, it’s important to find one reliable and trustworthy broker and just stick with it.
If you want to become a successful trader, it’s imperative that you work with a broker that will support your success. A broker should cancel accounts of IBs that spam. I think I found mine. I’m pretty satisfied with Kingstone Forex. For those who are interested, just take a look at their website just like I did.
www.kingstoneforex.com/open-live-account/ ?ib=2088896221Open Live Account at Kingstone Forex and I get paid

The FPA hopes that Kingstone Forex does the right thing and cancels this spammer's IB account.

Back