*SPAM* Only EA thats brought me *massive* profit!

BusinessGuy09

Banned
Ok, this post is mainly to praise this EA. There are only two EAs that brought me massive profits, since i joined 8 months ago. Ok well maybe not massive to you pro traders, but too me it was awesome. My 5k account is now 18k And it took me 2-3 months of research to find them. Good thing i did too, b/c i was rdy to label forex garbage. Becuase yes i am a noob, and yes i was looking for the easy fast money. Well i'm pleased to say, i've more than dbled my account in the 1.5 months i've been trading forex. This is also my first affiliate, i never did affiliate stuff before, b/c the EA always sucked. And i ask myself why would i promote something that sucks. Anyway if you want the link just pm or email me....You make money, I make money...were both happy. Also they have their live active accounts on their webpage. Matter of fact its the first thing you see!

-
I am a spammer. I was too stupid to bother reading the forum rules. I was too stupid to see that there are places I could have placed an advertisement, like in the FPA's Classified Ads.

I've probably never even used the product I'm advertising. My massive profits don't come from using the product. I only want the affiliate commissions.

Buying products advertised by spammers like me only encourages more morons like me to spam.

The link I tried to post could also infect your computer. I'm stupid, but I still make money because there are people gullible enough to click links I post.

Ok, this post is mainly to praise this EA. There are only two EAs that brought me massive profits, since i joined 8 months ago. Ok well maybe not massive to you pro traders, but too me it was awesome. My 5k account is now 18k And it took me 2-3 months of research to find them. Good thing i did too, b/c i was rdy to label forex garbage. Becuase yes i am a noob, and yes i was looking for the easy fast money. Well i'm pleased to say, i've more than dbled my account in the 1.5 months i've been trading forex. This is also my first affiliate, i never did affiliate stuff before, b/c the EA always sucked. And i ask myself why would i promote something that sucks. Anyway if you want the link just pm or email me....You make money, I make money...were both happy. Also they have their live active accounts on their webpage. Matter of fact its the first thing you see!

-
I am a spammer. I was too stupid to bother reading the forum rules. I was too stupid to see that there are places I could have placed an advertisement, like in the FPA's Classified Ads.

I've probably never even used the product I'm advertising. My massive profits don't come from using the product. I only want the affiliate commissions.

Buying products advertised by spammers like me only encourages more morons like me to spam.

The link I tried to post could also infect your computer. I'm stupid, but I still make money because there are people gullible enough to click links I post.

You forgot:
I like long walks on the beach (Even though I have never been on a beach)
I like quiet dinners with lite conversation. (Just enough to get into your wallet)
I like snuggling by the fire. (Ditto the dinner reason).
Please reply with your account balance and password.:p

LMAO! :D

Looks like AsstModerator is trying a new tactic to discourage spammers.

He's right. Some links could be rigged with viruses. Also, buying ANYTHING from a spammer is just like buying something from a telemarketer. Even if it's a good product at a good price, you just encourage bottom feeding scum like that to keep flooding your phone, email address, and forums like this with unwanted ads. If EVERYONE just said "I will never buy anything from anyone who uses unwanted and intrusive sales and marketing", worthless weasels who make their living like this would all starve to death very quickly. Then the world would be a happier place.

-

I think there's a lot of bent up aggression in you.

I'm just commenting so that no one has to look at the last spam message that was commented on...it's been like, a week.

Back